Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Found some of these 2002 at a Marshalls around the way for a cool $30.
For some reason, the MSRP on the Marshalls tag says "$70" as in "compared to $70", and I know they retailed for substantially more than that.

Wtf did they have any more?

Looked like a FSR. When I left there was one size 12 and I saw 11, 10, 9 and 8. Didn't check for half-sizes. Some (most?) of them were width 2E

My post was to make note that those shoes are NB customs and not a true collaboration. You can make that exact same pair minus the gold laces & football for much less. I'm sure you can find those laces via eBay or craft stores like Michaels. As for the football, probably a dollar-store or 25-cent vending machine at your local grocery store...

Can the same be said for the DJ Mars x Walters 574s? I iD some on NB but have them saved, didn't order yet.

For those that ordered through slam jam this is the email convo I had:

" Hello, are these size 10.5 US or 10.5UK? if they are 10.5UK , I want the size 10.5US if I can switch."

Reply: "Hi ,size are US so you buy 10,% US don't worry."

so I guess they were US sizes but the 10,% kinda messes me up

I envy the pigeon collection, this was before I got into shoes, I know it was recent but I'm new to this. Any who, I like the dark grey pair better

Last edited:
idk really, I got 10.5, hopefully it's US if not, I think I should be fine with 11US, any clue how the 574s run, been a while

oh hook us up haha, next time I call say "hit me up with that stunnaman code"

no code

go check the atmos page on the slamjam website, before the mojitos sold out, it said "-21% VAT Discount at checkout for non e.u. customers!"

end clothing uk does the same thing

idk why it didnt apply to yall, weird
 I didn't get the discount either but I emailed them and they gave me a partial refund this morning.

Can the same be said for the DJ Mars x Walters 574s? I iD some on NB but have them saved, didn't order yet.

Yes, those are basically IDs as well.

Also, for the Harvard 574s, the gold laces are from Mr. Lacy's, so you can pick them up there.

For anyone that ordered the Mojitos from Slam Jam and didn't get the 20% off, just shoot them an email or call them and they will refund you the 20%. I think it comes out to a $23.00 discount. It worked for me:D

Mad i missed the mojitios. Been spending too much lately anyways lol. 999 Seals on the way, NB customs here today or tomorrow, and still in talks with that guy who has the 1500 orange toothpastes.

I will get those mojitios though, eventually lol

Those pigeons (older ones) are DOPEEEEEEEEEEEE

My post was to make note that those shoes are NB customs and not a true collaboration. You can make that exact same pair minus the gold laces & football for much less. I'm sure you can find those laces via eBay or craft stores like Michaels. As for the football, probably a dollar-store or 25-cent vending machine at your local grocery store...

As djdecks mentioned, yes. Same with the all red & all green 574s that Fieg "worked" on last year...

I don't see a problem with the Custom collabs as long as they retail at $115. If you like the shoe, it saves you two weeks of waiting time that you would have to wait for a copied custom pair to come in.

Either way, awesome custom there, ty.

I agree with this 100%. That's what Walter's did with the DJ Mars Holiday. But Ubiq and Concepts marked up there's.

Canvaslover WHOA! On those pigeons, super dope. What size does your buddy with the west 580 wear? We may be able to do something.

Got my refund!
Yeh, SlamJam actually sent me a E31.50 refund without me even asking. Unfortunately Im gunna wind up with a size 10 instead of 9.5 cause I thought the sizes were in UK on the site. Hopefully Rakuten comes through with my 9.5

Maybe they will run small? If not and someones looking for a 10 shoot me a pm.

LAST DAY OF FINALS.

FEELING LIKE CRAP FROM OVER TRAINING

FIGURED NEEDED A BOOST SO I UNDS'D THESE SUCKERS:
quote]

Sweet, they look great! I havent worn mine yet- how do you like them?

MY BRO, THEY ARE SO COMFY!

YOU NB DUDES WERE NOT LYING.

OPENED A FLOOD GATE FOR ME...

ONE THING I NOTICED THAT LOOKING AT THE SHOE FROM A PROFILE STANCE, I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE HIGH OFF DA GROUND DUE TO THE MIDSOLE.

THEY FEEL PRETTY CLOSE TO DA GROUND FOR THE SAKE OF A NON-MINIMALIST RUNNER.

WEAR THEM ASAP MAN!

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here are some official photos of the B&B 2s x NB 574. These are set to release Christmas Day!

Last edited:
I like those. I wouldn't buy them because I'm not a big green fan, but they are definitely a sharp looking shoe. I love how they added that little touch of orange on each shoe.

I really like that shade of green, but having iguana roshes, farmer pack olives and mojitos (coming), I think I should be done with green shoes, I love their camo though

Im liking the Ball and Bucks 2 although I like the first release better. 

Any word on where these are releasing this weekend? Online anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom