Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'll be a block away so I'll check it out. I can't imagine it's a jcrew 997 that we don't know about
Someone did say it a few weeks ago when the HTB dropped that a 997 was coming. But it is unlikely that it's a collab that drops without us having seen anything. 

damm gonna be right by there around 9, too bad they're not open yet. Didn't someone here mention something about 997s dropping for july 4th 
nerd.gif

Anyone know what the J. Crew 997 dropping at the liquor store is going to look like? Not sure if I should go in early or wing it.
its the bring back GY2, since the re-release is "limited" their just advertising it. Trust me I wish JCrew would do a NB collab but lets be realistic, what are the chances that the 997GY2 happens to be releasing and JCrew also plans to drop a new 997 NB Collab at the same exact time without any previous leaks/photos right after they just released the HTB's 
eyes.gif

Still undecided on the CNCPTS tomorrow.

Deep down I know they'd just be my placeholder for the 998 Jcrew Independence Day. 

Wow, those 997GY2's look clean! Not $213 clean, but hopefully they can be had on discount!

Also, those 577 Carbons are hot too.

Any idea what the requirements of the code are like? Cause it's saying my cart doesn't meet the requirements of the discount code?
The code is pretty lame. They say there are exclusions, and i tried over 10 pairs before it worked. So basically only the older releases qualify. 

The code is pretty lame. They say there are exclusions, and i tried over 10 pairs before it worked. So basically only the older releases qualify. 

Figured that out by myself a few secs ago :frown: thought it would be time for a new pair of 997... better luck next time I guess

They're calling the 997GY2 the "Pristine 997" on NB.com...a little cheesy but I kinda dig it. Also, a bunch of July releases are up, the 996/997/998 Rockabilly, that blue and red 1400, among dozens of Asian-made releases. 

Also waiting with bated breath to see if J Crew is dropping a 997 collab on the sly with no leaks/fanfare, that would definitely be something.

They're calling the 997GY2 the "Pristine 997" on NB.com...a little cheesy but I kinda dig it. Also, a bunch of July releases are up, the 996/997/998 Rockabilly, that blue and red 1400, among dozens of Asian-made releases. 

Also waiting with bated breath to see if J Crew is dropping a 997 collab on the sly with no leaks/fanfare, that would definitely be something.
I'm about to go see what the deal is

people saying the GY2 is limited? It seems like every shop I know is getting/has gotten them and have been on eBay for a while now... Seen prices as low as $140 (not my size or would have grabbed a pair)

Edit - Man those GY2 are pretty much all sold out now... maybe I spoke too soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom