Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

All those cncpts hats really gone?

Grabbed a black joint with the Cs and went to the gym.

Sorry if this is wrong thread. Don't think there is a cncpts one.

Need one of those concept tie die tees I know there's alot of Boston heads on this thread an I like the 575s but didn't hv funds after this past weekend

I just pulled the trigger on the "Pristine" 997GY2 at newbalance.com. I usually wait till a decent promo code (at least 25%) comes up but I did end up getting them at $30 off using "BOARDWALK". I figured I'd buy now think later before they run out of stock. 

On another note I missed out on the "Hilltop Blues" in a size 7. Does anyone know if they'll restock the smaller sizes. It looks like all other sizes are readily available. 

Last edited:

I just pulled the trigger on the "Pristine" 997GY2 at newbalance.com. I usually wait till a decent promo code (at least 25%) comes up but I did end up getting them at $30 off using "BOARDWALK". I figured I'd buy now think later before they run out of stock. 

On another note I missed out on the "Hilltop Blues" in a size 7. Does anyone know if they'll restock the smaller sizes. It looks like all other sizes are readily available. 
What kind of code is that? Does it work for anyone?

What kind of code is that? Does it work for anyone?
Yes just go to their website and plug it into the Promo Code section during checkout.

Edit: You have to spend at least $125 to get it to work. 

Expires: 8/1/2015

Last edited:
jesus these sz 9 are savages, always sold out when i try to buy em
laugh.gif

Don't forget ebates. I leave for Vegas on Tuesday I wonder will the free shipping will get them to my house by Tuesday? (probably not)

Does this code work with the ID's?

[/quot

Just pulled the trigger as well on a pair... Been waiting to grab another pair of these for awhile so wasn't so patient waiting for a better deal..... Looking forward to Seeing how they compare with the last retro version.

What are my odds of finding a pair of 998gy and 998gbs? The designs are simple which is why i like them, they are old and i got into it too late.

Back
Top Bottom