Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A few collection pics. Gotta get around to doing an updated one.

For those of you who snatched the 997 x Concepts Luxury Goods yesterday via the link, they will ship out this morning. I emailed them and they did confirm!

Can anyone help with 1600 sizing? I'm a 9 in pretty much every other NB (997/998/1500 etc). Should I do the same for 1600s?

Can anyone help with 1600 sizing? I'm a 9 in pretty much every other NB (997/998/1500 etc). Should I do the same for 1600s?

You could probably do either a 9 or 8.5. All depends on what type of fit you like. 8.5 would be a snug fit while 9 would give you some room. 1600's are pretty much true to size. I would size .5 down from your 998 size.

You could probably do either a 9 or 8.5. All depends on what type of fit you like. 8.5 would be a snug fit while 9 would give you some room. 1600's are pretty much true to size. I would size .5 down from your 998 size.
Thanks man.

Looking forward to copping a 2nd pair of 997gy..... Hopefully find a nice sale and cop possibly 2 more

Last edited:
They have to come back at some point. No idea how long it will take though.

yeah i'll probably wait a little bit and see if it comes back.  too bad their return policy isnt like nikes.  I would order the 10, then if the 9.5 became available, just return it

I'd wait it out. You want your true size when it comes to NB age for as much as they cost you want it to be right.

How long had y'all to wait for a shipping confirmation of your nb1? It's now my 9th day, still nothing... Can't wait to see how they turned out... :smile:

At least 5-7 business days but then they show up quick

I like that HTB video up there. 

Its refreshing to see someone wearing those with regular fitting jeans.  

I get tired of on foot shots with joggers and skinny rolled up jeans. 

Anyone know what the J. Crew 997 dropping at the liquor store is going to look like? Not sure if I should go in early or wing it.

Back
Top Bottom