Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My 998s. Still need a few more

Dope 998 collection. What are the pair above the bk's?
Thank you. They are called the 998dsng

Have not seen anything online about them yet. Maybe a sample? A guy i met had got them for me.

[quote="Fornastyy, post: 23673990"]
:hat :hat :hat

I'm super jello. Only have ~12 998 myself but GRB and JL2 are the only two I REALLY want to be done with the model.
[/quote]

Thank you Those are two of my favorite I still need tannery and couple more then i need to get a few 997s still.

Last edited:
Just delivered today,  iv been on the hunt for these ever since I got my NV's.  Somehow became extremely difficult to come by in Europe even though they made an appearance in US outlet haha.  Ironically from all the Jan 2014 - June 2015 pairs that I now have this was the last one for me to acquire 
laugh.gif

Best 997 by far for me:

Last edited:
Just delivered today,  iv been on the hunt for these ever since I got my NV's.  Somehow became extremely difficult to come by in Europe even though they made an appearance in US outlet haha.  Ironically from all the Jan 2014 - June 2015 pairs that I now have this was the last one for me to acquire :lol: .

Best 997 by far for me:

Straight fiya

Just delivered today,  iv been on the hunt for these ever since I got my NV's.  Somehow became extremely difficult to come by in Europe even though they made an appearance in US outlet haha.  Ironically from all the Jan 2014 - June 2015 pairs that I now have this was the last one for me to acquire 
laugh.gif

Best 997 by far for me:
nice pickup.  with the 5+ shades of gray it's one of the best CWs ever.  the epitome of clean. 

Back
Top Bottom