Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Don't know if the wings and horns pic was posted yet but I found this the other day:

Rollbar :smokin

What's more interesting is the amount of other information that's revealed here too. It looks like there will be some camo on the Starcow 1500s, and there's a wings + horns 580 collab coming out? Looks like Canada's getting it's second New Balance collab!
No sadly Canada's not getting a second collar yet, the release schedule he posted is for END clothing and they are releasing Capsule collar later that's all. 

No sadly Canada's not getting a second collar yet, the release schedule he posted is for END clothing and they are releasing Capsule collar later that's all. 

No, they are. Wings and horns is a Canadian brand and there is the release calendar for the shoe with pics of the shoe itself...

wow that OG 997 looks like a poorly-made knockoff LOL.  the 997 has evolved well... nice pics and good stuff.  love that vintage stuff. 

does anyone know where to get a 997pr size 11.5 at a decent price. i paid 180 from pys, but they were too big and im having no luck finding a smaller size below retail :frown:

please help lol

Last edited:
http://www.starcowparis.info/ Here's the release info for the Starcow x New Balance 1500 Made in England! They're releasing this Saturday (October 4th) instore and online for 185 Euros, or about $240 American. I'm personally a fan of the pack, especially the green pair! What do you guys think, and what's your speculation on a wider release? 

Back
Top Bottom