Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Reefer Jazz  

Those are the M998GY or, what I like to refer to them as, the "lemon zests".  
tongue.gif
  Picked them up at an outlet in late 2010.
the 998GY is that tonal gray 998 though. 

but 2010?  wow.  probably not a lot of those out there.  i'm assuming they have a splash of yellow at the front midsole?  pics of the lateral side?  lol. 

hey guys my 997pr size 12 came in, looks like i need a 11.5 maybe even a 11!! anyone have suggestions on sizing? 

also does anyone know where i can get the 997pr below retail? i paid 180 shipped and im sure i cant find that again but i would like to buy another pair in the right size, but definately dont want to pay 260 plus

Shoooooot. I don't know how I could forget to bring this info here sooner, but when I went to San Diego, I stopped by the Blends down town. The employee was working on a New Balance collab he said that would release later in the year. I asked him if he could disclose any info on them and all he said was that they would be a black-based 996 since all of their projects like to make black based. I'm very interested to see what they come up with.

so i ordered a pair of custom 574s on the 22nd with that NB 20% off code that was going around.
i got my confirmations, got my email saying they were being made, even got my email saying they were shipped and are actually currently somewhere in my city
but i log onto PP and it says Transaction Canceled with the payment $$ refunded, is this common with NB? anyone have this experience ...cause i mean why would it be cancelled now that the shoe is built... i dont get it

Last edited:
i got my email saying they were shipped on the 25th, now the 27th the transaction shows up cancelled

so i ordered a pair of custom 574s on the 22nd with that NB 20% off code that was going around.
i got my confirmations, got my email saying they were being made, even got my email saying they were shipped and are actually currently somewhere in my city
but i log onto PP and it says Transaction Canceled with the payment $$ refunded, is this common with NB? anyone have this experience ...cause i mean why would it be cancelled now that the shoe is built... i dont get it
Have ordered 3 pairs of 574's and this has never happened to me. Ordered to Canada. But nothing of the sort, shipped pretty quick too. Keep us updated. Hope they come and the refund stays 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Shoooooot. I don't know how I could forget to bring this info here sooner, but when I went to San Diego, I stopped by the Blends down town. The employee was working on a New Balance collab he said that would release later in the year. I asked him if he could disclose any info on them and all he said was that they would be a black-based 996 since all of their projects like to make black based. I'm very interested to see what they come up with.

Dudeeee, you just got me pumped!!I cant wait to see what they put out either, repped!

can someone shed some light on the track order from newbalance.com?  ordered a pair of 988hl's.. it says that the order status is complete and it gives me a button to track my order.. however when i click on it, it asks for my email/pw or shipping order/zip code.. though when i log in or pull my order out, it just shows me my receipt.. am i suppose to get some kind of tracking information as to where my package is or something like that?  thanks for the help!

I don't think this has been posted yet. Upcoming 1500 from Starcow Paris.
I really hope these actually come into fruition though, I remember seeing the teaser of the insole over a year ago now. If they do release, and they do hit the states, I'm definitely picking up the bottom pair just based on the colors alone! I hope to see more pictures or information soon!

EDIT: I just saw their Instagram where the picture was taken from, they are real and coming! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom