Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Maybe if you ask nicely! :smile:  I can always see what I can do!

te name="af1 1982" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/29790#post_21673948"]I don't get it. 

They do look eerily similar to their WPF from 2012.  But that lack of blue differentiates it enough. 
[/quote]when pigs fly is far from concepts "first release". Unless you just wanted to point out the similiarity.

te name="af1 1982" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/29790#post_21673948"]I don't get it. 

They do look eerily similar to their WPF from 2012.  But that lack of blue differentiates it enough. 
when pigs fly is far from concepts "first release". Unless you just wanted to point out the similiarity.[/quote]
I'm not new to anything CNCPTS related 
laugh.gif
 I've said it all over NT but CNCPTS are collab kings, period.

But I will take the L on missing the part where he said "first release". That's just absurd 
laugh.gif
 CNCPTS history is very very deep

Went to make an NikeID of an AM1...then I saw the options for synthetic leather or synthetic suede. NB has me spoiled. 

I'm not new to anything CNCPTS related :lol:  I've said it all over NT but CNCPTS are collab kings, period.

But I will take the L on missing the part where he said "first release". That's just absurd :lol:  CNCPTS history is very very deep
No worries man. Literally I agree with everything you said. Concepts is the collaboration kings.

Anyone looking for an 8.5 on those concrete jungle for retail jes add for shipping cost, pm me

Last edited:
I think it's because he said they were rehashing their FIRST colorway, implying the WPF was their first collab.
That was not was I was implying.  I was saying they were following the Ronnie Fieg route for the first time by rehashing previous colorways.

Just getting around to posting a pic, but the other day was a "Spike Lee Joint" for me because I got jungle fever...

Here they are, posted up with their fellow JCrew brethren:

And finally, with the rest of the double 9-8 fam...

happy.gif

Last edited:
does anyone size different for j.crew 998 vs general releases? there's a bit of room in the toe on my size 11 998mb but my pebble blues are so soft and stretchy wish i got a 10.5...

Back
Top Bottom