Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

since we're on talk about 1500s did anyone pick u the burgundy or grey pair that released a little while ago?  they aren't coming over to the US are they?  UK only?

since we're on talk about 1500s did anyone pick u the burgundy or grey pair that released a little while ago?  they aren't coming over to the US are they?  UK only?
I imagine they'd be coming to the States soon! o: If not, I need to start tracking down a size 13...

The green starcow looks good. Gum bottom. Solebox color blocking. Kind of concerned about the supposed camo aspect though. I don't like camo at all.

Last edited:

I don't think this has been posted yet. Upcoming 1500 from Starcow Paris.
I really hope these actually come into fruition though, I remember seeing the teaser of the insole over a year ago now. If they do release, and they do hit the states, I'm definitely picking up the bottom pair just based on the colors alone! I hope to see more pictures or information soon!

EDIT: I just saw their Instagram where the picture was taken from, they are real and coming! :rofl:

Coming from a fellow big footer, you will WANT to know if the shape is up to par (at least similar to the 1500 Hanon).

That curvy toebox is very, very, very ugly on any foot larger than a US 9!!!

The green starcow looks good. Gum bottom. Solebox color blocking. Kind of concerned about the supposed camo aspect though. I don't like camo at all.
Same here, not into camo either.  Any camo on the design should definitely remain confined to the insoles as shown in earlier teaser pics.  Can't even imagine how a 1500 would look with digi camo on the upper...

so these same in from PYS when the 30% was around. and i could probably go with a size 11 but to be safe im going to go with a 11.5. 

does anyone know any codes that still work on any webs, like the 20 + 10 stack that was on NB.com recently? i really want to find these but dont want to pay 260 when i paid 180 shipped lol TIA!!

anybody else disappointed about the recent 997s not having the leather inner lining? I hope they bring it back with the upcoming 997s
While I haven't picked up a pair of the 997PRs yet, I was disappointed to see that they specifically didn't have one! Still a nice shoe overall, but it would've been the icing on the cake. I hope there's a leather liner on that blue and burgundy pair releasing soon. 

INTERESTING FACT:

The New Balance 998's Horween, will cost cheaper in Europe.

END Clothing will sell them for 209 GBP ; 340 USD

Should be the first "Made in USA" that will cost less in Europe than in USA.

INTERESTING FACT:

I'd be careful if I was anyone ordering these from end. At that price it's a guarantee you'll get hit with customs fees.

Consider that END discounts 20% VAT to non Euro buyers.

so, 360USD - 68USD (20%VAT) = 272 USD + shipping

even if you pay over 100USD in customs fees, they will cost the same as in the US.

titolo have them priced at just under 222 euros which is about $280. seems the $400 price tag is wrong

INTERESTING FACT:

What's more interesting is the amount of other information that's revealed here too. It looks like there will be some camo on the Starcow 1500s, and there's a wings + horns 580 collab coming out? Looks like Canada's getting it's second New Balance collab!

Don't know if the wings and horns pic was posted yet but I found this the other day:

Back
Top Bottom