Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@javylsu  Very nice 
nthat.gif
 Still need Dark Militarys and Pebbles 

Upon further inspection of those Starcow 1500 two pages back... must say, I like em.. Might go for the greys

Any advice for sizing: looking at Black and brown national parks m996 for $100 from sneaker politics. For reference I wear 10.5 in mt580 and have a relatively wide foot. Thanks

Last edited:
Any advice for sizing: looking at Black and brown national parks m996 for $100 from sneaker politics. For reference I wear 10.5 in mt580 and have a relatively wide foot. Thanks
i have a wide foot as well and in my 580 i wear a 10.5 and stick to the same 10.5 in 996. hope that helps man

Did the concept mints ever release in regular new balance boxs or was it just the concepts boxes?

The Halloween 580's are actually pretty dope. Kind of wish the splatter wasn't there though. I'll probably cop with a code or wait till they're on sale.

man some of those "collabs" leave me smh.. Concepts 997 and now starcows.  Last pairs of collabs I bought were Norse Projects and Cnotes.. Guess I'll wait some more and save $.

Okay, I need to vent. So the Shelflife x Dr. Z x New Balance 574 "City of Gold"s popped up on eBay again. I've been trying to find a pair in my size, a 13, for months now with no luck. I immediately bid on them only to find out someone was using a bid bot on them 
mean.gif
 so I contacted the seller and offered him a fair price to end the auction and he said it was to late to do that, so I offered to do it outside of eBay so he gets more! So he invoices me and I pay it and I'm incredibly excited. At least I was, until I got an email saying I was refunded...because the ending auction price (which he didn't end, by the way!) Was like $10 more than I offered him. I offered to pay more but I haven't gotten word back. 

Rant over, I just needed to vent. Ugh I'm so frustrated! 
devil.gif

Okay, I need to vent. So the Shelflife x Dr. Z x New Balance 574 "City of Gold"s popped up on eBay again. I've been trying to find a pair in my size, a 13, for months now with no luck. I immediately bid on them only to find out someone was using a bid bot on them 
mean.gif
 so I contacted the seller and offered him a fair price to end the auction and he said it was to late to do that, so I offered to do it outside of eBay so he gets more! So he invoices me and I pay it and I'm incredibly excited. At least I was, until I got an email saying I was refunded...because the ending auction price (which he didn't end, by the way!) Was like $10 more than I offered him. I offered to pay more but I haven't gotten word back. 

Rant over, I just needed to vent. Ugh I'm so frustrated! 
devil.gif
Next time suggest to seller that you become the highest bidder on the item so the seller can end auction with you as highest bidder and no one will whine or file complaints…. then do deal via PP, if he isn't willing to end auction immediately after you pay then he's holding out for bigger ticket…clown shoes bro sorry to hear it! 

Back
Top Bottom