Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

am i the only one who finds playing man defense impossible this year...... all these improvements to offense and its a million times easier to get lost playing d

Man, I suck. I'm struggling on HOF/Superstar, I'll go neck to neck for 2 quarters then get blown out lol. I'm starting to get better on defense but rebounds are hard to come by, thus more opportunities for the CPU. They are killer on jumpers this too smh

Man, I suck. I'm struggling on HOF/Superstar, I'll go neck to neck for 2 quarters then get blown out lol. I'm starting to get better on defense but rebounds are hard to come by, thus more opportunities for the CPU. They are killer on jumpers this too smh

Originally Posted by salbah3

I'm like 0-7.  My teammates always switch and leave some guy open. 

I'm like 0-7.  My teammates always switch and leave some guy open. 

Man online play is terrible. Players are uncontrollable, Even when you pull up the icons they throw the ball away, they lay the ball up slow when directly under the basket. SMH 

The @%! do I want my Screen Name under the players for? This is so stupid

Man online play is terrible. Players are uncontrollable, Even when you pull up the icons they throw the ball away, they lay the ball up slow when directly under the basket. SMH 

The @%! do I want my Screen Name under the players for? This is so stupid

still can't get a game online
frown.gif

but something pretty dope happened, when i went to best buy all they had was bird and magic for xbox so i asked for the manager to look in the back for a MJ

he obliged me

when i got home i had the code for the Warriors/Kings players inside saying i'd preordered when i really didn't. I was pretty pleased....

lol this happened to anyone else?

are we gonna have a NT fantasy draft league? that'd be so dope!

still can't get a game online
frown.gif

but something pretty dope happened, when i went to best buy all they had was bird and magic for xbox so i asked for the manager to look in the back for a MJ

he obliged me

when i got home i had the code for the Warriors/Kings players inside saying i'd preordered when i really didn't. I was pretty pleased....

lol this happened to anyone else?

are we gonna have a NT fantasy draft league? that'd be so dope!

Did you play that level in the past?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well I skipped 2k10 and 2k11, I played 2k9 a lot and it was always on Superstar. This is a completely different beast though lol. Maybe, it's cause I use the Knicks (hard to get rebounds, pretty whack D) so that's why the computer just @@%%$ on me in hte 2nd half like always lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well I skipped 2k10 and 2k11, I played 2k9 a lot and it was always on Superstar. This is a completely different beast though lol. Maybe, it's cause I use the Knicks (hard to get rebounds, pretty whack D) so that's why the computer just @@%%$ on me in hte 2nd half like always lol

All HOF means is that the CPU is gonna hit ALL of their shots within 15ft and the CPU's bigs can catch up to your guards on a fast break... Superstar is the same way except they let you hit a few more shots

All HOF means is that the CPU is gonna hit ALL of their shots within 15ft and the CPU's bigs can catch up to your guards on a fast break... Superstar is the same way except they let you hit a few more shots

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The CPU is money though, I gotta step my defensive game up

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The CPU is money though, I gotta step my defensive game up

Originally Posted by Freeze

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?

Originally Posted by Freeze

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They need to patch those stupid %%@ trades in My Player.

they traded stat for boozer & noah
eek.gif
+!! would the bulls take that
30t6p3b.gif
... im not complaining tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They need to patch those stupid %%@ trades in My Player.

they traded stat for boozer & noah
eek.gif
+!! would the bulls take that
30t6p3b.gif
... im not complaining tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom