Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

My 6'10 SF was drafted by the Rockets. The more skill points i added made the game easier. My dude is currently a 65 rating and i average 19.5, 4 and 2 off the bench. How many game do i play until i get the starting job because Terrence Williams sucks averaging 8 points per game.

I started my Assosiation with the 95 Magic and replaced most of the current teams with older teams. Its pretty fun. I love 2k12 !

Passing seems even harder than 2k11 AND in My Player i cant get rebounds like i did in 2k11. Last year getting 15 boards was no problem, now i can barley get 5 and i'm 6'10 smh. 
tired.gif

Oh yeaa i absolutely LOVE NikeID on this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

DajonDondo holla at me so we can battle it out on 2k11. Bulls Celtics leggooo! EFF 2K12.

laugh.gif

2k12 Quick games piss me off.. whenever man. i feel your pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS3 Teamup FTW.......... thats the only time i play 2k12 now a days. Ever since i played and lebron hit 3 consecutive pullup 3's on me .... and if u even attempt to dribble near lebron and wade they steal the ball every single time. But than again its on All star mode 
grin.gif

The on ball defense is hard in this game.. its nearly impossible to stay with ur man. i guess i gotta get more use to it. 

But no way is this game as fun as 2k11... i cant see myself playing this game constantly as i did with 2k11. Even though its more realistic i love that part... but yeah...

So what's everyone's opinion on this game, better or not as fun as 2k11? I hate how every single year it takes 2k at least like 5 iterations of patches until they finally get it %@%*+#' right.

I got my copy here on ice, might just return it and get store credit for MW3 and just cop 2k12 when the lockout is over or when the game hits 29.99.

So what's everyone's opinion on this game, better or not as fun as 2k11? I hate how every single year it takes 2k at least like 5 iterations of patches until they finally get it %@%*+#' right.

I got my copy here on ice, might just return it and get store credit for MW3 and just cop 2k12 when the lockout is over or when the game hits 29.99.

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I like it more than last year. They pretty much improved on almost everything and last years game was already great.  It's definitely harder this year,the defense plays like an actual defense. You can't just blow past a defender and yam it on 3 people like last year,it's almost impossible to get past your man 1 on 1 so it forces you to shoot more. Pretty much extremely realistic.
My Player is the deepest "career" mode on any sports game ever,the amount of depth is insane and it's mad rewarding to see your player and your team doing well. 
Legends mode is great too,being able to play with some of the greatest teams ever is fun and it's crazy to see the difference between different eras like how the camera is a little grainy and it's black and white for the 60's Celtics and Lakers and even and how there's no 3 pt line. It's nostalgic controlling some of your fav players of past and seeing them pull off the same exact moves that they did in real life
pimp.gif

The presentation is as good as you could ask for and they made the players and coaches faces look much closer than they did in 2k11. Some dude's were looking like aliens last year but now they look exactly like their real life counterparts. I love how they have a whole separate mode for online play where you can see your record/stats etc. The servers have been working just fine for me so far. It barely takes me more than 10 seconds to find a game.

Association is still great and it's great to mix in classic teams with some current teams,makes for a very entertaining league.

I can't wait for the lockout to be over to be able to use some of the rookies but just because of the lockout doesn't mean that this game isn't fun. The season has no affect on 2k for me. I don't try to recreate game or anything. The game and actual basketball are 2 different things. I don't see how because of the lockout and having none of the rookies in the game is a deal breaker for some people. They still have the entire team roster.Not having 2 rookies on teams isn't a big deal. Somehow they managed to improve on an already great game and make this my 2nd favorite sports game ever after Fifa. Sure it still has problems but nothing major that a patch won't fix. This is the best Basketball game ever imo and one of,if not the best sports sim ever also. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I highly recommend that you start playing it. I don't even understand why someone would want to trade this in for another game especially MW3 of all games...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. 2k12 >>>> MW3 and it's still gonna be the same game when the lockout ends,you'll still have to download an update just like everyone else. I don't think that this'll be $30 anytime soon. I recommend that you keep it,you'll thank me later.

Anyone know when we'll be able to download things of off 2kshare?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I like it more than last year. They pretty much improved on almost everything and last years game was already great.  It's definitely harder this year,the defense plays like an actual defense. You can't just blow past a defender and yam it on 3 people like last year,it's almost impossible to get past your man 1 on 1 so it forces you to shoot more. Pretty much extremely realistic.
My Player is the deepest "career" mode on any sports game ever,the amount of depth is insane and it's mad rewarding to see your player and your team doing well. 
Legends mode is great too,being able to play with some of the greatest teams ever is fun and it's crazy to see the difference between different eras like how the camera is a little grainy and it's black and white for the 60's Celtics and Lakers and even and how there's no 3 pt line. It's nostalgic controlling some of your fav players of past and seeing them pull off the same exact moves that they did in real life
pimp.gif

The presentation is as good as you could ask for and they made the players and coaches faces look much closer than they did in 2k11. Some dude's were looking like aliens last year but now they look exactly like their real life counterparts. I love how they have a whole separate mode for online play where you can see your record/stats etc. The servers have been working just fine for me so far. It barely takes me more than 10 seconds to find a game.

Association is still great and it's great to mix in classic teams with some current teams,makes for a very entertaining league.

I can't wait for the lockout to be over to be able to use some of the rookies but just because of the lockout doesn't mean that this game isn't fun. The season has no affect on 2k for me. I don't try to recreate game or anything. The game and actual basketball are 2 different things. I don't see how because of the lockout and having none of the rookies in the game is a deal breaker for some people. They still have the entire team roster.Not having 2 rookies on teams isn't a big deal. Somehow they managed to improve on an already great game and make this my 2nd favorite sports game ever after Fifa. Sure it still has problems but nothing major that a patch won't fix. This is the best Basketball game ever imo and one of,if not the best sports sim ever also. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I highly recommend that you start playing it. I don't even understand why someone would want to trade this in for another game especially MW3 of all games...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. 2k12 >>>> MW3 and it's still gonna be the same game when the lockout ends,you'll still have to download an update just like everyone else. I don't think that this'll be $30 anytime soon. I recommend that you keep it,you'll thank me later.

Anyone know when we'll be able to download things of off 2kshare?

myplayer was deeper on past years tho...with no dleague, summer circuit and team camps, this years iteration misses alot.

myplayer was deeper on past years tho...with no dleague, summer circuit and team camps, this years iteration misses alot.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I found going through the hole D-League/summer circuit route was long and annoying. This year with the press conferences,things you can do with your money to raise your team chemistry/popularity and everything is more enjoyable than last years imo.

I found going through the hole D-League/summer circuit route was long and annoying. This year with the press conferences,things you can do with your money to raise your team chemistry/popularity and everything is more enjoyable than last years imo.

this.

also, how can you claim "most depth" in a game that you cant even do this with
x2_8bf54f9

they took a HUGE step back with the customization of the myplayer...

looks VERY cartoonish.

in 2k11 i almost had the myplayer looking exactly like me...very deep customization

now?

they look like the south park episode that was in anime...

Fight Night's boxer career mode is deeper than myplayer is.

FIFA's customization and leveling system is much much deeper than myplayer is.

im madd disappointed with this game yo

this.

also, how can you claim "most depth" in a game that you cant even do this with
x2_8bf54f9

they took a HUGE step back with the customization of the myplayer...

looks VERY cartoonish.

in 2k11 i almost had the myplayer looking exactly like me...very deep customization

now?

they look like the south park episode that was in anime...

Fight Night's boxer career mode is deeper than myplayer is.

FIFA's customization and leveling system is much much deeper than myplayer is.

im madd disappointed with this game yo

ehhhh how
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pm plz freeze

ehhhh how
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pm plz freeze

http://twitter.com/#!/Ronnie2K
Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

The #NBA2K12 patch has been released on @XBOX. Please boot up your system and get the update, #PS3 in coming days- 2kgam.es/NBA2K12
19 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

360 players let me know how it goes w/ online next 24hrs, namely w/ how long it takes to find a game & w/ network drops. Use #NBA2K12Patch
15 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

Those are 2 main things we attempt to fix (network errors & long time in getting a game h2h/team-up) in the #NBA2K12Patch
10 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

The #NBA2K12 patch has been released on @XBOX. Please boot up your system and get the update, #PS3 in coming days- 2kgam.es/NBA2K12
19 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

360 players let me know how it goes w/ online next 24hrs, namely w/ how long it takes to find a game & w/ network drops. Use #NBA2K12Patch
15 minutes ago

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12

Those are 2 main things we attempt to fix (network errors & long time in getting a game h2h/team-up) in the #NBA2K12Patch
10 minutes ago

am i the only one who finds playing man defense impossible this year...... all these improvements to offense and its a million times easier to get lost playing d

Back
Top Bottom