Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Did a little fix and put no trade clause for important players and started a test my player. So far stupid trades haven't happened.

Did a little fix and put no trade clause for important players and started a test my player. So far stupid trades haven't happened.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

How do you stop something that is unstoppable ?
laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
and was 1 assist shine from a double double 
mad.gif
Reported to 2K. Hopefully this is enough proof to them that their game is flawed.

laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
mad.gif
Reported to 2K. Hopefully this is enough proof to them that their game is flawed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Finished Knicks vs Lakers game. I was playing as Knicks. This game has flaws but i'm really liking the gameplay with some slider alterations. I play 12 min quarters All Star difficulty. Final score 105-97 for me. I shot 46% and Lakers shot 42%. The three point shooting hasn't been a problem for me after i learned how to defend them and lowered the consistency slider.

Finished Knicks vs Lakers game. I was playing as Knicks. This game has flaws but i'm really liking the gameplay with some slider alterations. I play 12 min quarters All Star difficulty. Final score 105-97 for me. I shot 46% and Lakers shot 42%. The three point shooting hasn't been a problem for me after i learned how to defend them and lowered the consistency slider.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
2 on one pg 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ me having a 2-25 team record in my myplayer...
laugh.gif
I did set the difficulty to HOF, but this game is stupid...

The CPU on the other team almost always drains the clock down to 1 sec before shooting it and they get the bucket like 80% of the time, contested or not.

The CPU on my team is even worse; they drain the clock as well and they almost always dribbles the ball in 1 spot for 15 seconds before shooting it.  I run the plays that are drawn up, they don't pass me the ball too much, and if I ask for the ball, I get docked for excessive ball calling.

I do my part, I get like 10p per game and play good enough defense on the PG/SG, they hardly light me up. The games are pretty much tied when I'm in the game through the first half, but when they take me out and put me back in, we're always down like 20 points.
laugh.gif

I usually get a D+ or C- and I actually get skill points taken away from me at the end of games. So any time I get some skill points (usually only around 300-400 per game if I'm lucky), I have to spend those points right away rather than risking them getting taken away next game.
laugh.gif
My player is never gonna level up like this...

I will never be able to play My player until they fix the trade scenarios in it SMFH... Also Once agian 2k manages to F up Free agency and continues to let guys like Dj augustein & Aaron Brooks asking for max contracts and teams actually paying them.

My biggest problem is the amount of people who have three point Icons in this game

Oh HELL NO!.. I saved two season file.. when i try to play them again from the home menu..it says save file unavailable and its completely gone from the Load/Save or Season load options

#$%?

Yeah it's a pain to level up in my player. Seems like the game only gives you big boosts in your grade when you assist or block smh. In 2k11, I used to beast on the boards with my 6'8" SG and 2k12 hardly gives you anything when you get rebounds. The Isomotion is a little different too.  Still loving 2k12 even though I got to pay 2 mil just for Kobe's jumper 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom