Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Does anyone's "NBA' Greatest" mode trip?

sometimes I play in the mode and i dont see "Games Won" and i have beaten 2 challenges (one with jordan and the one with ewing) and they did not unlock the teams.

Originally Posted by 916kid

sometimes I play in the mode and i dont see "Games Won" and i have beaten 2 challenges (one with jordan and the one with ewing) and they did not unlock the teams.

mine does this too but when i press on the actual game the autosave thing  comes up and its goes back to completed

mine does this too but when i press on the actual game the autosave thing  comes up and its goes back to completed

yo if any1 has their receipt still from gamestop i need the code for the 2k tournament if u dont plan on entering it. would be greatly appreciated thx

yo if any1 has their receipt still from gamestop i need the code for the 2k tournament if u dont plan on entering it. would be greatly appreciated thx

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They need to patch those stupid %%@ trades in My Player.

Yup

Even in create-a-legend it's the same.. Started one with Kobe and they traded Bynum, Pau, Odom, Shannon Brown...

In return I have Grant Hill, Raymond Felton , and Andre Iggy...

But they kept Artest and Luke Walton
indifferent.gif

In My Player I was drafted by the Suns and they traded Nash for Jason Terry.. I Requested a trade QUICK... Got traded to the Knicks and they traded Chauncey for Rip Hamilton.. Then traded Melo for Josh Smith and Al Hortford...

This game is going to sit until they make a patch fixing this nonsense

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They need to patch those stupid %%@ trades in My Player.

Yup

Even in create-a-legend it's the same.. Started one with Kobe and they traded Bynum, Pau, Odom, Shannon Brown...

In return I have Grant Hill, Raymond Felton , and Andre Iggy...

But they kept Artest and Luke Walton
indifferent.gif

In My Player I was drafted by the Suns and they traded Nash for Jason Terry.. I Requested a trade QUICK... Got traded to the Knicks and they traded Chauncey for Rip Hamilton.. Then traded Melo for Josh Smith and Al Hortford...

This game is going to sit until they make a patch fixing this nonsense

Yeah, this just happened to me. Went back to normal when the autosave thing happened.

What difficulty are you guys playing the Greatest mode on?

Yeah, this just happened to me. Went back to normal when the autosave thing happened.

What difficulty are you guys playing the Greatest mode on?

The game is still very broken after the patch. The stats are all wrong, my myplayer team is leading the league averaging 66 assists per game on 8 minute quarters, while the 2nd place team is averaging 20 assists per game. This is happening to my brother and some friends as well.

The game is still very broken after the patch. The stats are all wrong, my myplayer team is leading the league averaging 66 assists per game on 8 minute quarters, while the 2nd place team is averaging 20 assists per game. This is happening to my brother and some friends as well.

Originally Posted by shottadru718

i have it. inbox me

Originally Posted by shottadru718

i have it. inbox me

Originally Posted by salbah3

Man, I suck. I'm struggling on HOF/Superstar, I'll go neck to neck for 2 quarters then get blown out lol. I'm starting to get better on defense but rebounds are hard to come by, thus more opportunities for the CPU. They are killer on jumpers this too smh

that avy....

eek.gif
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

Man, I suck. I'm struggling on HOF/Superstar, I'll go neck to neck for 2 quarters then get blown out lol. I'm starting to get better on defense but rebounds are hard to come by, thus more opportunities for the CPU. They are killer on jumpers this too smh

that avy....

eek.gif
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah, my Greatest Games mode is messed up, too. I won three games and it says it at the bottom, but it says I didn't unlock any team.
30t6p3b.gif

I played My Player a lot on 2K11, but I don't even play it on this one anymore. It's not fun without the real rookies and all of these dumb trades aren't making it any better.

I'm a 6'5" SG that plays for the Mavericks. Once they had Stevenson at PG, Terry at SG, Butler at SF, me at PF and Marion at C.
30t6p3b.gif

And I'm in an online association with my friends that's on Superstar and it's pretty ridiculous how the computer dominates. I'd have players such as Nate Robinson, Jose Calderon, Dorrell Wright, Gary Neal and etc hit shots all day instead of the star players on me. And it's also dumb how sometimes our games would simulate by itself out of nowhere when the league hasn't even advanced yet.

Would it be alright if we play it on All Star? I think it would be too easy for us to cheese and what not.

Yeah, my Greatest Games mode is messed up, too. I won three games and it says it at the bottom, but it says I didn't unlock any team.
30t6p3b.gif

I played My Player a lot on 2K11, but I don't even play it on this one anymore. It's not fun without the real rookies and all of these dumb trades aren't making it any better.

I'm a 6'5" SG that plays for the Mavericks. Once they had Stevenson at PG, Terry at SG, Butler at SF, me at PF and Marion at C.
30t6p3b.gif

And I'm in an online association with my friends that's on Superstar and it's pretty ridiculous how the computer dominates. I'd have players such as Nate Robinson, Jose Calderon, Dorrell Wright, Gary Neal and etc hit shots all day instead of the star players on me. And it's also dumb how sometimes our games would simulate by itself out of nowhere when the league hasn't even advanced yet.

Would it be alright if we play it on All Star? I think it would be too easy for us to cheese and what not.

I'm playing for 360 and I can't find a match....the screen is stuck on searching for opponent...wat can I do to find a match????

I'm playing for 360 and I can't find a match....the screen is stuck on searching for opponent...wat can I do to find a match????

Back
Top Bottom