Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I finally got around to uploading my stuff! Figured it would be a good time since we're under a state of emergency and driving anywhere is illegal.

First two were Christmas gifts

Kevin Durant Limited Edition Electricity Jersey

Jeff Hornacek Utah Jazz Soul Swingman Jersey

The rest of these are all full moon pickups from the last month. I've started to keep an eye on his things more and more, I always feel like I get a great deal.

Dwight Howard Home Lakers

Dwight Howard Alternate Home

Joe Johnson Hawks Away

Austin Rivers Rookie Home

Monta Ellis HWC Bucks Throwback

What's the deal with all the gold logo Champion replicas I keep seeing with HWC logos on them? Fake right?
which one you talking about??

I finally got around to uploading my stuff! Figured it would be a good time since we're under a state of emergency and driving anywhere is illegal.

First two were Christmas gifts

Kevin Durant Limited Edition Electricity Jersey

View media item 729330
View media item 729334

Jeff Hornacek Utah Jazz Soul Swingman Jersey
View media item 729331
View media item 729336

The rest of these are all full moon pickups from the last month. I've started to keep an eye on his things more and more, I always feel like I get a great deal.

Dwight Howard Home Lakers
View media item 729337
View media item 729338

Dwight Howard Alternate Home
View media item 729339
View media item 729340

Joe Johnson Hawks Away
View media item 729341
View media item 729342

Austin Rivers Rookie Home
View media item 729345
View media item 729346

Monta Ellis HWC Bucks Throwback
View media item 729347
View media item 729348
Hi alll

I was just wondering whether anyone would be able to help me locate a legit Adidas Miami Floridians black jersey in medium...LeBron or DWade.

I understand its a long shot but thanks anyway!

Regards
that hornacek jazz though :smokin
i got malone one for cheap and still looking for hornacek and stockton
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/null_zpscbdd8eb5.jpg.html

What's the deal with all the gold logo Champion replicas I keep seeing with HWC logos on them? Fake right?
All legit, from the 1996-97 50th anniversary season. Champion released a bunch of current players as throwbacks and even made some true throwbacks, but only as replicas.

Thanks Blazers21NTNP!

Didn't Nike take over as of this season though?

Last edited:
No, Nike entered in 1997-98 with their select teams. (Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Lakers, Miami, Portland, San Antonio & Washington)

Stater also entered the NBA that season, but Champion still made replica jerseys for all 29 NBA teams regardless of which brand made their authentics/on-court apparel.

Last edited:
That's brilliant info Blazers, thanks again!

With those Champion 50th Anni. replicas, are those then the first ever throwback jerseys available?

Champion Europe also made Swingman type HWC jerseys later on (mid '00s?), players like Dr J., Bird and a bunch of others - those have a dual jock tag with the Hardwood Classics tag in addition to the Champion size tag.

Champion Europe also made Swingman type HWC jerseys later on (mid '00s?), players like Dr J., Bird and a bunch of others - those have a dual jock tag with the Hardwood Classics tag in addition to the Champion size tag.

Yes, I believe you're correct as in the past I have seen a Pippen Chicago script for sale in Sports Direct in London. I thought it looked fugazi!

Great Selection bro, Love that Jazz jersey :smokin

@Bullsfan1: Great Hornaceck!

@winzz: That Stockton is awesome! Is it a M&N?
yup, i just need the adidas swingman one to complete my collection :D

I'm talking about the 96-97 season obviously.
nike took over NBA apparell endorsement during 98-99 i believe but they only took several NBA teams (not the whole one) join with other brand like champion, puma, starter. before that all NBA apparel, jersey team were endorsed by champion

about that website vtghoops.com i take a look at it some jersey are sketchy esp barkley sixers looks like fake but others are good legit. that rodman jersey are legit for sure

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Adidas plan to release any new HWC jerseys this season?

How good would a Mutombo Hawks or Hill Pistons jersey be!

^All I know they just released KG HWC. I'll cop it this week.
nices jerseys but why do everybody want the nba jerseys back to nike

because they think they will get the same swingman/authentic shape and quality and because they are obsessed with nike :rolleyes

swingman quality would be the same trash as what adidas is putting out now, probably worse IMO

Nike aint that great, in the 90/00s sure

look what they did with NCAA and w/e else. GARBAGE

Nike aint coming back and if they ever do, the jerseys will suck.

pics?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom