Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I'd like to know how the christmas day jerseys fit as well. Been thinking about picking one up. They seem to be pretty popular, the Bulls site is completely sold out of Derrick Rose ones, out of everything but XL and XLL for Jimmy Butler, and Small and Medium are all gone for Noah.

Thank you very much to those of you who gave a legit check to the Ray Allen jersey.

@makamaka6: Hard to tell with those pictures. Could you ask for more detailed ones? If you could get pictures of all the NBA logos (see image below), that'd be very helpful.

View media item 691438

@Dc30: Nice Shaq combo!

Last edited:
I got a bunch of things from fullmoon coming in, I'll post up picks soon. It should all be here at the beginning of next week, might help keep this thread going.

I'd like to know how the christmas day jerseys fit as well. Been thinking about picking one up. They seem to be pretty popular, the Bulls site is completely sold out of Derrick Rose ones, out of everything but XL and XLL for Jimmy Butler, and Small and Medium are all gone for Noah.
Size small fits like a Target brand medium tshirt. 

Got the 'Red Zone' Andersen from the Official Heat Team Store in AmericanAirlines Arena. They sold James, Wade, Bosh, Allen & Andersen 'Red Zone' Swingmans, and James & Wade authentics.

The sizing on my Andersen is very weird--not sure if it was just the 'Red Zone' batch of jerseys, adidas switched up their sizing for the 2013-14 season, or just my jersey specifically that is different. It's the same width as my small 'White Hot' James I have from last season, but about an inch shorter in length. (The droptail on my M Andersen reaches the front bottom of my S James)

What other than the size do you think looks "off" about it?

No need to question the authenticity of anything I ever post. From my game-worns, to authentics, down to my Swingmans; I've never possessed a fake.

View media item 702351View media item 702352
View media item 702353

Last edited:
Damn that Nuggets jersey is pure fire
smokin.gif
, Would rep 100 times if i could, Where did you get that piece?
It is nice as! Looks damn good 
nthat.gif

Got the 'Red Zone' Andersen from the Official Heat Team Store in AmericanAirlines Arena. They sold James, Wade, Bosh, Allen & Andersen 'Red Zone' Swingmans, and James & Wade authentics.

The sizing on my Andersen is very weird--not sure if it was just the 'Red Zone' batch of jerseys, adidas switched up their sizing for the 2013-14 season, or just my jersey specifically that is different. It's the same width as my small 'White Hot' James I have from last season, but about an inch shorter in length. (The droptail on my M Andersen reaches the front bottom of my S James)

What other than the size do you think looks "off" about it?

No need to question the authenticity of anything I ever post. From my game-worns, to authentics, down to my Swingmans; I've never possessed a fake.
yup i never questioning the authenticity of jersey but the sizing really different compare to previous rev30 swingman i owned, that white hot heat though :wow: did they sell that black alternate too last season?

I have that jersey with English on the back.

Even non basketball people like the look of it.

I wish Adidas brought out a Mutombo Hawks....would definitely have to get it.

Back
Top Bottom