Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thanks for all the compliments! That home KD rookie is :pimp:
I love that Nate Robinson jersey, but has he ever played with a jersey in that style?
Nope. The Nuggets haven't worn their Rainbow Skyline unis on-court since the 2002-03 season, but the Nuggets' team shop in the Pepsi Center has produced limited runs of select current player's rainbow throwback Swingmans each season since 2009.

Thanks for all the compliments! That home KD rookie is :pimp:
Nope. The Nuggets haven't worn their Rainbow Skyline unis on-court since the 2002-03 season, but the Nuggets' team shop in the Pepsi Center has produced limited runs of select current player's rainbow throwback Swingmans each season since 2009.

I can remember nearly copping the same jersey but Melo version back in 2009, Always regretted not getting it :smh:

there is only one nba store and can be found on NBA.com

no, that site is very very fake. not sue how some people cant even tell. :x

nices jerseys but why do everybody want the nba jerseys back to nike

Who wants back to Nike? Personally I like the Adidas Soul Swingman line and Rev 30 line. However, has anyone noticed that sizing seems to have changed??

Who wants back to Nike? Personally I like the Adidas Soul Swingman line and Rev 30 line. However, has anyone noticed that sizing seems to have changed??

Yeah it does seem to of changed slightly, Better for me personally as they tend to fit Tighter / Smaller now

Last edited:
Yeah it does seem to of changed slightly, Better for me personally as they tend to fit Tighter / Smaller now

I held a new Knicks jersey M to a Stoudemire M from last year. The width was about an inch or so less on this years and about 2.5 or so inches shorter. Wtf?!

Hi alll

I was just wondering whether anyone would be able to help me locate a legit Adidas Miami Floridians black jersey in medium...LeBron or DWade.

I understand its a long shot but thanks anyway!

Regards

Hi alll

I was just wondering whether anyone would be able to help me locate a legit Adidas Miami Floridians black jersey in medium...LeBron or DWade.

I understand its a long shot but thanks anyway!

Regards
Where are you located?

What's the deal with all the gold logo Champion replicas I keep seeing with HWC logos on them? Fake right?

Back
Top Bottom