Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Love that style ! That one is amazing !
Thank you!
Damn B, 3XL though
eek.gif
wonder how big is that? how tall are you ? nonetheless that jersey quite nice
smokin.gif
Hahaha, thank you. The jersey is huge: it is 28.3" (72 cm) x 36.6" (93 cm). I'm just 5'10 (176 cm) tall, so maybe I have it tailored at some point, but for now I am not going to wear it.

Would a M&N jersey be worth the price compared to one of these Adidas swingman jerseys? Quality wise?

Would a M&N jersey be worth the price compared to one of these Adidas swingman jerseys? Quality wise?

Depends...I have only 1 M&N jersey and it's the All Star Kemp from Packers. Only bought because I couldn't find the Adidas in my size. The rest of my 50+ jersey collection is mostly Swingman with a few authentics in there...I would say the M&N, while nice is NOT worth almost triple the cost of a Swingman. And they are very difficult to find on sale. But that's me, I'm not a jersey elitist lol. Some guys over in the authentic thread despise the Adidas Swingman, but hey to each his own.

I don't think adidas has released a Barkley HWC jersey either .. (correct me if I'm wrong).

How do Adidas jerseys fit compared to Champion and M&N?

Thinking aout copping an Adidas and a Champion, wondering how the sizing differs

Thank you!

Hahaha, thank you. The jersey is huge: it is 28.3" (72 cm) x 36.6" (93 cm). I'm just 5'10 (176 cm) tall, so maybe I have it tailored at some point, but for now I am not going to wear it.
you should be ahhaaha , i have 2XL in swingman and fit very huge to me (normally i'm wearing L size)

Depends...I have only 1 M&N jersey and it's the All Star Kemp from Packers. Only bought because I couldn't find the Adidas in my size. The rest of my 50+ jersey collection is mostly Swingman with a few authentics in there...I would say the M&N, while nice is NOT worth almost triple the cost of a Swingman. And they are very difficult to find on sale. But that's me, I'm not a jersey elitist lol. Some guys over in the authentic thread despise the Adidas Swingman, but hey to each his own.
nice point +1 especially some of us didn't live in US and it's kinda hard to find those nice authentic on ebay and swingman kinda more available overseas

Thinking aout copping an Adidas and a Champion, wondering how the sizing differs
champion fit smaller than adidas swingman

nice jersey up there magic, larry, and lebron SVSM :smokin

Last edited:

SO LONG.

Ah ok. So If I'm a small (maybe a medium) in the Adidas, would I be a medium/large in Champion?

I'm 6'0 175lbs just to give you an idea.

Ah ok. So If I'm a small (maybe a medium) in the Adidas, would I be a medium/large in Champion?

Most likely...I posted this up early in the thread I believe, or maybe the authentic...either way...I am 5'9" 185lbs muscular build. I am a Medium in all my Adidas Swingman. In M&N I am a Large (44 according to them) and in the 1 Champion authentic I have, it's a 48 (XL I think by their standards) but it fits just like the Adidas and M&N. I also have a few of the Nike Authentic USA jerseys from the 2012 Olympics. Those are a size Large, but they are ALL super long regardless of size.

I try to go by actual measurements of the jersey rather than the tag...Pit to pit measurement I try to keep it 22-23" and length can be fine anywhere from 29-31". I just took the few jerseys that I thought fit me best and measured them and tried to keep stuff to that if I had a question for a seller via eBay or something. Hope that help or all makes sense. PM's are welcome as well lol.

Thanks fam, repped.

I tried one on at Champs the other day, just to get an idea, and the small fit me best in Adidas because it want it slimmer/form fitting for the spring/summer.

I'm going to do the measurements for the champion though, thanks for the advice

Thanks fam, repped.

I tried one on at Champs the other day, just to get an idea, and the small fit me best in Adidas because it want it slimmer/form fitting for the spring/summer.

I'm going to do the measurements for the champion though, thanks for the advice

No prob bro...that being said though, I've noticed a few of this seasons jersey's, like the Heat Red Zone's seem to be cut much smaller than what the tag says. Seems a medium is somewhere between a Small and Medium...no idea what Adidas is up to. Search this thread though, someone compared the red zone to the white hot from last year, fairly big difference.

SO LONG.

I have 44 in Champion. Small in Adidas is a little snug for me.

Back
Top Bottom