Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opting in was his biggest mistake

Could of been

Dwight
Lopez
Wallace
SG (No JJ)
D. Will

i think..

i think your right. brooks would have been SG and Joe may have been delt to Chicago or somewhere like that. who knows. Hindsight is 20/20

Any Nuggets fans in here? I like them spending on Javale McGee and I think they have a great core...

also what ever happened with Birdman Anderson? I haven't heard much since the season ended

Any Nuggets fans in here? I like them spending on Javale McGee and I think they have a great core...
also what ever happened with Birdman Anderson? I haven't heard much since the season ended

Denver amnestied him that much I know. Haven't heard much about his personal situation tho.

Not sure they care.. Rose injury and they just say screw it and blow it up the best they could...
Surprised Deng is still on the roster to be honest

That pretty much says it right there. They've conceded the 2012-2013 season and made financial moves this offseason. They're hard capped now and can only fill out the rest of the roster with minimum salary players.

As said he was amnestied and according to reports still being invetigated. But from the stories I have heard some chick sent him revealing pics and said if he didnt pay she would go to police. Well i guess she did.

my man was prob at the meeting like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like others have said, Andersen was amnestied for his roster spot and cleared waivers. Regarding the investigation involving him, as of July 12, the task force investigating the case is still awaiting for forensic evidence to comeback from a laboratory.

Andersen's roster spot was used to sign Anthony Randolph, who the Nuggets were courting hard in Las Vegas during summer league, and the Nuggets now carry the maximum 15 players under contract--and Quincy Miller isn't signed.

Last edited:

he hasnt even played much if at all so he was pretty worthless to that team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At Dwight to the Suns. That **** made my day, thanks Diddy.

Suns ain't tryna give that guy 100 mil, no way no how.

Hell, as is, they got all these first round picks the next couple years so they can sell them things like season tickets.

I actually wish the Suns would keep all the picks and try to build something, but we all know that ain't happenin.

I wonder since the bulls blew up the team if they even bring Rose back this year? How many years Deng got left? Booz got what? 3?
Lord I prey we don't we need to tank this season and have a top 10-15 pick deng has 2 booz has 3

Not sure they care.. Rose injury and they just say screw it and blow it up the best they could...
Surprised Deng is still on the roster to be honest

Rumors have it that he was shopped around they didn't like what they was hearing....next year he could be moved or sign for more years less per year

Oh because of Asik they put them against each other on national tv? :lol:

Jk about the Asik thing

Last edited:
I did this last year so I figured I'd do it again this year, these are games on TNT, ESPN, ABC or NBATV.

1. 32 (Knicks)
2. 31 (Heat)
3. 30 (Clippers, Thunder)
5. 28 (Lakers)
6. 26 (Bulls, Celtics)
8. 24 (Mavs, Spurs)
10. 17 (Nets, Nuggets)
12. 15 (Grizzlies, Jazz, Warriors)
15. 14 (Blazers)
16. 13 (Wolves)
17. 12 (Pacers)
18. 11 (Sixers)
19. 7 (Hornets)
20. 6 (Hawks, Magic, Rockets, Suns)
24. 4 (Cavs, Kings)
26. 3 (Bucks, Pistons, Wizards)
29. 2 (Bobcats, Raptors)

Excluding NBATV:
1. 25 (Heat, Knicks, Thunder)
4. 24 (Lakers)
5. 23 (Clippers)
6. 19 (Bulls, Celtics)
8. 17 (Mavericks)
9. 16 (Spurs)
10. 12 (Nets, Nuggets)
12. 8 (Grizzlies, Blazers)
14. 7 (Pacers, Sixers, Warriors)
17. 6 (Jazz, Wolves)
19. 4 (Suns)
20. 3 (Hawks)
21. 2 (Hornets, Magic, Pistons, Rockets)
25. 1 (Bucks, Cavs, Wizards)
28. 0 (Bobcats, Kings, Raptors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom