Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
AK is gonna get hurt or suck so there'll probably still be plenty of minutes for Bud.

What's the chances of the Suns getting in this Dwight Howard superstakes?  We have a lot of picks to give.  I can't wait to hear us join the mix, but will Dwight play in Phoenix?

What's the chances of the Suns getting in this Dwight Howard superstakes?  We have a lot of picks to give.  I can't wait to hear us join the mix, but will Dwight play in Phoenix?

It's up there with.... What are the chances the Bobcats get Dwight Howard.

The second question... No.

He's said Lakers, Nets & Mavs.. That's it.

Last edited:
frown.gif

Dragic

JRich

Beasley

Scola

Dwight

I wonder since the bulls blew up the team if they even bring Rose back this year? How many years Deng got left? Booz got what? 3?

Nets are gonna be getting booed at the free throw line to debut the new arena. If it gets outta hand watch out.

Replace Metta with JRich

They'd have JRich come off the bench probably at 24 minutes a game (14 at SG/ 10 at SF), Jamison would do the same with PF & SF.. Because they can't find anyone to take Metta's contract.. So IF they get Dwight, they'll end up trading Bynum and trash. And regardless of who scores better, Metta's defense is still superb, and he is a better fit for guarding better SF's than JRich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom