Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was never on Dwight , his only problem was being too nice and signing the option.....he been wanted out of Orlando
i feel like Orlando approached him on some " bruh , you seen the decision , you don't want to be hated like that"
and told him to chill for a couple months that way Orlando get's something and he gets no backlash/extra year +26 mill
and gets one crack at beating the heatles with the magic . then orlando said lolwut we dont want brook lopez....

how can you say it;s not dwight.. please, he either wants to play for any other team than brooklyn or not.. now you have trade rumors, but if he is not willing to play there or sign, then the magic have no leverage.

This was never on Dwight , his only problem was being too nice and signing the option.....he been wanted out of Orlando

i feel like Orlando approached him on some " bruh , you seen the decision , you don't want to be hated like that"

and told him to chill for a couple months that way Orlando get's something and he gets no backlash/extra year +26 mill

and gets one crack at beating the heatles with the magic . then orlando said lolwut we dont want brook lopez....

Genius ! Thank you for coming into to clear this all up

AK47 to the Timberwolves
2 years 20 million

With a player option for the second year. Kahn is really just getting all these name guys and believing that they will produce just to make Love happen. Ricky will be out until maybe xmas or the new year. There has to be another move Luke or JJ b/c we now have AGAIN 4 point guards with the sigining of this Shved kid and Malcolm from last year. *sigh*

Wait, what?

David Kahn.

Lets combine this into 1 big trade:

Kahn traded:
2009 #6 overall pick
2010 #4 overall pick
2010 #20 overall pick
Future 1st round pick

For:
1 season of Brad Miller
Rights to Jerome Dyson
Three 2nd round picks
Cash

David Kahn.
Lets combine this into 1 big trade:
Kahn traded:
2009 #6 overall pick
2010 #4 overall pick
2010 #20 overall pick
Future 1st round pick
For:
1 season of Brad Miller
Rights to Jerome Dyson
Three 2nd round picks
Cash

:x

it could be worse, so far those players havent done anthing, granted i think trading wes was a little premature.

With a player option for the second year. Kahn is really just getting all these name guys and believing that they will produce just to make Love happen. Ricky will be out until maybe xmas or the new year. There has to be another move Luke or JJ b/c we now have AGAIN 4 point guards with the sigining of this Shved kid and Malcolm from last year. *sigh*

Schved is going to primarily play the 2 & the 3, and Barea plays the 2 for US... so we're fine at PG.

PG - Ricky Rubio, Luke Ridnour, Malcolm Lee
SG - Brandon Roy, JJ Barea, Alexey Schved
SF - Andrei Kirilenko, Chase Budinger
PF - Kevin Love, Dante Cunningham, Tolliver?
C - Nikola Pekovic, Greg Stiemsma

Alex Kennedy says Magic met with Dwight beginning a couple hours ago..

Who doesn't want to be a fly on the wall for that..

I'm assuming it's going the way I expect it to.. Dwight sits quietly the entire time.. And at the end of the pitch says I don't want to play another game in Orlando

Schved is going to primarily play the 2 & the 3, and Barea plays the 2 for US... so we're fine at PG.
PG - Ricky Rubio, Luke Ridnour, Malcolm Lee
SG - Brandon Roy, JJ Barea, Alexey Schved
SF - Andrei Kirilenko, Chase Budinger
PF - Kevin Love, Dante Cunningham, Tolliver?
C - Nikola Pekovic, Greg Stiemsma

Derrick Williams?

My fault.

Slide Derrick in behind Kevin Love.

Which is funny and also confusing, because with the endless reports of all the weight he's lost to play out on the wing, and then Kahn goes out and trades for Chase Budinger (a guy who will surely get playing time for Rick Adelman), and signs Andrei Kirilenko (Euroleague Player of the Year in 2011-2012).

How does Derrick Williams fit in?

I'm trying to make at least 5 NBA games this year.

why do pistons gotta suck? i always want to go but none of my friends want to go because they are always losing.

doesnt matter to me, i love the game but can never go :frown:

is there any website that has lists for future Free agents / contracts / etc....

Alright.. Hennigan

Orlando Magic General Manager Rob Hennigan met with the franchise’s disenchanted superstar Dwight Howard on Wednesday in Los Angeles, sources have confirmed to RealGM. Hennigan traveled to Los Angeles to have a face-to-face discussion with Howard with the hopes of persuading him to back off his trade request and allow the organization more time to build a championship contender. Hennigan, however, was unsuccessful in his pitch as Howard reiterated his desire to leave Orlando as soon as possible, according to sources. RealGM

Howard was staunch in his stance and again made it clear to Hennigan that he has no desire to return to Orlando. He told the 30-year-old general manager that he would “never sign another contract with the Magic,” sources tell RealGM. RealGM

During the meeting Howard informed Hennigan that he would be willing to re-sign with the Lakers at the end of the 2012-13 season if the two teams were able to complete a trade. The scenarios Howard was open to during the meeting were: An immediate trade to the Lakers, a January trade to the Brooklyn Nets or a clean break at the end of the 2012-13 season. But he was clear that he would not return to the Magic, choosing to leave as a free agent after the season, sources said. RealGM

Hennigan informed Howard that he didn’t have any deals in the works and wasn’t quite sure how to respond to what he was told, according to sources. He was non-committal on any of the discussed scenarios as the meeting ended. RealGM

Source?
and god help you if you say ESPN

You can read RealGM.com for the story. This guy Jarrod Rudolph has been spot on concerning Dwight. He's the one who reported he would opt in (Dwight called him exclusively) As for the Dallas thing, you can read Woj (Yahoo) Twitter timeline. Twitter.com/wojyahoonba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom