Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to see Bynum go to the Nets
D-Will
J-Johnson
Hump
Bynum
please Basketball gods

Not a Nets fan, but D-Will to Bynum pick-and-rolls would be

Sorry Nets fans but the HORRIBLE decisions your front office made this off season especially giving Brook Lopez a MAX contract is going to hurt & haunt your team for years.

Seriously all the moves they made this off season really just made them the new Hawks of the past 2 years where they will be good enough to make it to the 2nd round but not go any deeper in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Sorry Nets fans but the HORRIBLE decisions your front office made this off season especially giving Brook Lopez a MAX contract is going to hurt & haunt your team for years.
Seriously all the moves they made this off season really just made them the new Hawks of the past 2 years where they will be good enough to make it to the 2nd round but not go any deeper in the playoffs.

4 year deal for the 2nd/3rd best center in the League?

JJ whos no slouch?

Deron the best PG in the league?

Humps a double double machince

the worst decision this off season was Crash for 10 millie a year

sorry we arent the lakers and have the rest of the leagues GMs kids stashed in basements holding them up for these deals >D

Last edited:
i am a little disappointed about the chicago bulls offseason moves but we will be an under the radar team so i kind of like that. we could surprise teams. i see us making the playoffs and hoping drose comes back stronger than ever and we make a nice run in the playoffs. 

i am a little disappointed about the chicago bulls offseason moves but we will be an under the radar team so i kind of like that. we could surprise teams. i see us making the playoffs and hoping drose comes back stronger than ever and we make a nice run in the playoffs. 

Rose should take this season off and not rush back, that team is 1st round knock out as it stands, with Rose maybe get past them....

They need Boozer / Deng come off the books .....

What's the status of his injury? Last I heard was that he would be out until at least December.

Really hope he does make it back and does not drop off hard like Penny, Grant, and T-Mac.

unless the Nets wanted no center they had to give him his money especially with all the Dwight BS going on.

It's really going to get comical to hear the Jordan D-Riders come up with ways to defend Jordan and to try and discredit Kobe when Kobe passes Jordan on the career all time scoring list and retires with more rings than Jordan.
The Jordan D-Riders who I've always said are the WORST out of all them are going to be reaching HARD.

he will also retire having the most attempts and most missed shots in NBA history. 6 finals MVPs? :smokin

sorry... but old kobe having dwight in his team is not the same thing as jordan winning chips with will perdue.

Last edited:
JJ whos no slouch?
sorry we arent the lakers and have the rest of the leagues GMs kids stashed in basements holding them up for these deals >D

ah, you're a nets fan..
now ALL your hater *** posts make sense :lol:

yeah you guys definitely aren't the lakers, hell you're little brothers to the knicks.

ah, you're a nets fan..
now ALL your hater *** posts make sense :lol:
yeah you guys definitely aren't the lakers, hell you're little brothers to the knicks.

:lol: :lol: at hater ? what are you 13?

it seems who ever says something not biased about the lakers is hater

:lol: :lol:

child please

JJ whos no slouch?

:nerd: ... What can I say? ...

150529.jpg

This ***** can fly, he believes in his team. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: at hater ? what are you 13?
it seems who ever says something not biased about the lakers is hater
:lol: :lol:
child please

Actually I'm 20.

Biased? I'm a Lakers fan, but that doesn't mean I'm biased, the Nets actually made a few good moves, but yall are the new hawks. Say hi to second round exits.

While the team you always talkin **** bout will continue to win championships :lol:

Actually I'm 20.
Biased? I'm a Lakers fan, but that doesn't mean I'm biased, the Nets actually made a few good moves, but yall are the new hawks. Say hi to second round exits.
While the team you always talkin **** bout will continue to win championships :lol:

whos talking **** though

Nash couldnt guard in kid in a wheelchair

Kobe is a ball stopper

MWP is MWP

Pau Gasol is soft and disappears

D12 is D12, lets see how his back holds up and see how he fits in.

plus all these new pieces to the team have to mesh and see if the can actually play together.

you guys act like we should just give yall the chip and no one has a chance in the L.

Then when we bring up the fact that kobe has been lucky all his career yall wanna act like he hasn't? really?

Shaq went on his own to the lakers, fine

Gasol was traded for a copy of Magics HIV test.

yall got D12 for a foam finger.

No ones talking ****, we're bringing up valid points, but like i said earlier, god forbid anyone say something about the lakers, because automatically were 'haters' :lol:

whos talking **** though
Nash couldnt guard in kid in a wheelchair
Kobe is a ball stopper
MWP is MWP
Pau Gasol is soft and disappears
D12 is D12, lets see how his back holds up and see how he fits in.
plus all these new pieces to the team have to mesh and see if the can actually play together.
you guys act like we should just give yall the chip and no one has a chance in the L.
Then when we bring up the fact that kobe has been lucky all his career yall wanna act like he hasn't? really?
Shaq went on his own to the lakers, fine
Gasol was traded for a copy of Magics HIV test.
yall got D12 for a foam finger.
No ones talking ****, we're bringing up valid points, but like i said earlier, god forbid anyone say something about the lakers, because automatically were 'haters' :lol:

Nash will be the exact same on D as D-fish was, so that's a wash, we've won chips with sorry defenders at pg.
Kobe only ball stops when nobody else is doing anything, or giving any effort, with guys like Nash, an inshape MWP, focused pau gasol, and best center in the league D12, he won't ever have to ball stop.
MWP has been working out, and he said he feels in the best shape of his life.
Gasol won't have to deal with any trade rumors, and will THRIVE WITH NASH. Nash made Gortat look like a damn all star, is gortat tougher then Pau? NOPE. Gasol will be rejuvenated, bank on that.
D12 won't rush it, and he'll be the dominate monster he's always been.
Nah, don't need to hand us ****, but best believe that we're coming for it. Best believe they'll be working hard for it and EARN it.

:lol: lucky? This dude is the hardest working dude in the league, the hardest working player since the GOAT himself. He worked for every damn thing he has.
Gasol I agree we got him for a bag of chips.
But we got D12 for the number two center in the league, hardly a foam finger.

You so salty cuz the nets max dealed BROOK SORRY *** LOPEZ :rofl:
and the magic wouldn't trade Dwight to yall :rofl:

MMG, How is that luck? No other NBA team can make trades? Lakers have the monopoly on trades? They hold a trade override on 2K?

Stop complaining about what deals, and signings the Lakers make....

They just do what they have to.

Last edited:
Aint no arguing with yall.

Good Luck this season :lol:

and im not upset about the Brook Signing, hes a 20/8 guy, it doesnt bother me one bit :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a pistons fan and i see it being the heat vs the 76ers in the eastern conference finals and the lakers vs the thunder in the western conference finals.   I think if Bynum is healthy hes gonna be the x factor to push the 76ers past the celtics.  The nets still need a player or 2 to make a run at the nba title.  they have offense but they're defense is gonna be bad.

Last edited:
MMG, How is that luck? No other NBA team can make trades? Lakers have the monopoly on trades? They hold a trade override on 2K?
Stop complaining about what deals, and signings the Lakers make....
They just do what they have to.

so no one can drop opinions on what the lakers do? cause when other teams do dumb **** no one has a problem saying anything about them :lol:

Everyone outside lakers fans agree about the "luck" lakers have with trades, just observations, thats all.

Regular Season MVP
NBA Title
NBA Finals MVP
Olympic Gold
in the same year.

lebron-in-high-school-joran-in-armani.jpg

kobe-crying1_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
so no one can drop opinions on what the lakers do? cause when other teams do dumb **** no one has a problem saying anything about them :lol:
Everyone outside lakers fans agree about the "luck" lakers have with trades, just observations, thats all.

How is it luck... Tell me how it is luck...

There's 29 other teams.. All under the same set of rules. A CBA that tried to cripple teams like the Lakers (what did the Lakers do?) "Oh we got Chris Paul"... Everyone rushed to squash it..

7 Months Later, Okayyyy.. We got Steve Nash.. Not entertained? 1 month after that, We got Dwight Howard too.

And they got Jamison, Meeks & Hill to sign well below market value..

It's not luck. Because any other team could do exactly what the Lakers do.. There is no trade override in the NBA, there isn't a set of rules that are different for the Lakers when making trades. They just know what they are doing.

They're a team that stops at nothing to win a title.. They put teams together that will increase the worth of the team, and compete.

Luck would be here and there. They've done it since the 70s. When they traded for Kareem, and traded with the Jazz for the pick that become Magic Johnson (Yeah the Lakers traded picks with the Jazz, turned out the Jazz pick was #1 overall).

The Buss' by NBA owner standards aren't even rich.. They ranked 19th in owner wealth. Their franchise on the other hand is $120mil more worth than any other team.

Their business is the Lakers, and they constantly pump whatever money the Lakers generate back into the Lakers. Whereas you got owners who treat their team as like a Hobby, or a Side Job.

They stop at nothing to get a title, and work constantly to get the guy they want.

All this luck talk is sour grapes.. Guys who whine about the Lakers outsmarting their owner, and the rest of the league on a fairly regular basis. That's not luck, that's running a franchise the way it is supposed to be run.

Rather than complain about Kobe being lucky, or the Lakers being lucky, maybe you should wonder why your team, or other teams haven't figures out how to stop the Lakers from pulling off trades. After every trade the Lakers make, every owner is saying that's it, we won't help them. A year later, the Lakers took their lunch money again.

I'll leave off with this.
"A league source told the Daily News that a stumbling block in negotiations was lingering animosity stemming from the Magic’s belief the Nets illegally contacted Howard in December without Orlando’s permission. The Nets denied they had met with Howard, and charges were never filed with the league. New York Daily News"

The Magic toyed with the Nets, and never had any intention of dealing with the Nets. They stretched the Nets as far as they could, and then stretched further. To their own consequence of course, but let's not act like Nets didn't play themselves into taking the Chrysler 300 at a Phantom price because they ****** up trying to get a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Last edited:
How is it luck... Tell me how it is luck...
There's 29 other teams.. All under the same set of rules. A CBA that tried to cripple teams like the Lakers (what did the Lakers do?) "Oh we got Chris Paul"... Everyone rushed to squash it..
7 Months Later, Okayyyy.. We got Steve Nash.. Not entertained? 1 month after that, We got Dwight Howard too.
And they got Jamison, Meeks & Hill to sign well below market value..
It's not luck. Because any other team could do exactly what the Lakers do.. There is no trade override in the NBA, there isn't a set of rules that are different for the Lakers when making trades. They just know what they are doing.
They're a team that stops at nothing to win a title.. They put teams together that will increase the worth of the team, and compete.
Luck would be here and there. They've done it since the 70s. When they traded for Kareem, and traded with the Jazz for the pick that become Magic Johnson (Yeah the Lakers traded picks with the Jazz, turned out the Jazz pick was #1 overall).
The Buss' by NBA owner standards aren't even rich.. They ranked 19th in owner wealth. Their franchise on the other hand is $120mil more worth than any other team.
Their business is the Lakers, and they constantly pump whatever money the Lakers generate back into the Lakers. Whereas you got owners who treat their team as like a Hobby, or a Side Job.
They stop at nothing to get a title, and work constantly to get the guy they want.
All this luck talk is sour grapes.. Guys who whine about the Lakers outsmarting their owner, and the rest of the league on a fairly regular basis. That's not luck, that's running a franchise the way it is supposed to be run.
Rather than complain about Kobe being lucky, or the Lakers being lucky, maybe you should wonder why your team, or other teams haven't figures out how to stop the Lakers from pulling off trades. After every trade the Lakers make, every owner is saying that's it, we won't help them. A year later, the Lakers took their lunch money again.
I'll leave off with this.
"A league source told the Daily News that a stumbling block in negotiations was lingering animosity stemming from the Magic’s belief the Nets illegally contacted Howard in December without Orlando’s permission. The Nets denied they had met with Howard, and charges were never filed with the league. New York Daily News"
The Magic toyed with the Nets, and never had any intention of dealing with the Nets. They stretched the Nets as far as they could, and then stretched further. To their own consequence of course, but let's not act like Nets didn't play themselves into taking the Chrysler 300 at a Phantom price because they ****** up trying to get a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Took the words out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom