Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just wana let yall Know that it's 5 am and the Yankees are more successful and popular than the lakers. K Kisses.
roll.gif
 at the yankees being more popular than the lakers

i wonder if we can report people for bring baseball into this basketball thread? :nerd:

Why ya'll mad? The Lakers did what an organization is supposed to do, bring in talent and get rid of dead weight. We made great decisions and as a FO, and did what was supposed to be done to get better as a franchise. We know the real season isn't regular. This is the same fan base that gets mad when we lose two in a row. The same that gets nervous when we only win 50 games. We ONLY EXPECT chips. Sorry we only expect the best.
roll.gif
I fail to see what's laughable. It's all fact. 

It's really going to get comical to hear the Jordan D-Riders come up with ways to defend Jordan and to try and discredit Kobe when Kobe passes Jordan on the career all time scoring list and retires with more rings than Jordan.
The Jordan D-Riders who I've always said are the WORST out of all them are going to be reaching HARD.

Lol kobe ryders like you crack me up for real. You dudes want sooooo bad for your boy to be better than jordan. And kobe retiring with more rings shouldn't be a shock now since he's played with a big 4 in each "era" of his career. But let me guess, it was ALL kobe right? The way ya'll put it, I'd think kobe has been playing with players like luke walton and smush parker his whole career:smh:

Damn I just realized Fisher is still a free agent. He would be the perfect backup to Jrue that could come in and give the young Sixers some veteran leadership along with J-Rich. I hope he really liked Bynum in his time with the Lakers.

Exactly. But Kobe is a better player than LeBron, meaning the best player on the planet in my personal opinion. But no one should get uptight if someone says LeBreezy is better than Kobe. it's a respectable opinion with stats to back it up.

Lol what? I definitely thought that by now people wouldn't be saying that nonsense :lol: but personal opinion is personal opinion...

And You boys not watching Kobe play (or played this past decade) if you really believe he's better than Jordan. Best Laker? Sure imo, no other Laker could do what he did with the ball, plus he won. Better than Jordan though? Nah, Jordan was a much better defender, was faster and stronger, which lead to him shooting at a much higher clip than Kobe.

He plays more like Wizards Jordan than anything.

thought i was in the lakers offseason for a bit.

lakers gon lake.

lets hope they surpass expectations beyond paper.

I mean the knicks looked good on paper.

It's really going to get comical to hear the Jordan D-Riders come up with ways to defend Jordan and to try and discredit Kobe when Kobe passes Jordan on the career all time scoring list and retires with more rings than Jordan.
The Jordan D-Riders who I've always said are the WORST out of all them are going to be reaching HARD.

Watch the games.

I know I'm going to regret this because a lot of you are just Laker haters, but here it goes:

Three Reasons why Dwight won't leave:

• It's Los Angeles, once you experience it here, you rarely leave. Especially for athletes, Endorsements, exposure, hollywood. Dwight will thrive.
  • Dwight will not leave 30 million on the table. I repeat he will not.
  • Adidas. Dwight's deal will triple in value in a big market, he's seeing $$$$.

Plain and simple; Dwight will be treated like a GOD here, he knows it, he can feel it, and he will thrive in it.

That is all.
Don't hate the lakers because we DON'T REBUILD, WE RELOAD.

Lakers vs. Heat in June- book it.
Lakers in 6, BOOK IT..

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom