Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic
04 Piston is the best defensive team i've seen in the Finals
Best team MJ played in Finals was the 97 and 98 Jazz lol. Weak
Kobe faced tougher competition in Finals for sure
Kobe is going to be better than Jordan. Actually he's already better

:smh: :smh: This thread has taken such a bad turn.

LAL still keeping Sessions? Cuz Meeks is better than him imo.
MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic

You're obviously 14 years old.

Last edited:

oh boy....

Yo, nobody fall for AC man, ignore it and keep it movin. Do not get him going.

That is my bad, I forgot Sessions left, so Bynum and Sess bounced.

If Kobe won one without an elite big, I'd say he is better, but as it is, Jordan > all.

On another note, this will be an interesting year next year..

* Whether the Lakers can gel well enough to win..

* Can the Thunder come back from the Finals collapse? Will Westbrook improve into an elite PG?

* Can the Heat continue with their small ball? Wade/Allen/Battier/Bron/Bosh is a pretty small lineup..

Last edited:

In
Steve Nash
Dwight Howard
Antwan Jamison
Jodie Meeks

Out
Andrew Bynum

Mitch Kupchak, I like you.
Maybe y'all Laker fans could stop raking Kupchak over the coals so much.

Every time he's needed to, he's made moves to keep the Lakers relevant as title contenders.

I despise the Lakers but gotta give credit where credit is due. They don't rebuild just reload.

It's funny to think, that despite everyone saying Lebron needs help to win a title...

Kobe has always needed help to win the title. He was never able to win by himself..

TROLL LEVEL MAX

Basically.

Last edited:
It's funny to think, that despite everyone saying Lebron needs help to win a title...
Kobe has always needed help to win the title. He was never able to win by himself..

Name one guy who hasn't needed help to win a title in the past 30 years, let alone history..

And the argument made is people join to play with him.. He doesn't join to play with others. (and his help has always been through trades).. What's Kobe going to say don't trade for Pau.. Don't trade for Nash.. Don't trade for Dwight.

Last edited:

If Kobe won one without an elite big, I'd say he is better, but as it is, Jordan > all.

* Can the Thunder come back from the Finals collapse? Will Westbrook improve into an elite PG?

* Can the Heat continue with their small ball? Wade/Allen/Battier/Bron/Bosh is a pretty small lineup..

THIS DEF WONT HELP

Dan Devine, Yahoo! Sports: Westbrook is limping off the floor, straight to the locker room. That's not good.
Friday August 10, 2012 5:29 Dan Devine, Yahoo! Sports
5:29 Eric Freeman: Uh oh, Westbrook just limped right to the locker room. Didn't even head back to the bench.

Kupchak must so much dirt on these GMs/owners it really doesn't make sense.

Name one guy who hasn't needed help to win a title in the past 30 years, let alone history..

And the argument made is people join to play with him.. He doesn't join to play with others. (and his help has always been through trades).. What's Kobe going to say don't trade for Pau.. Don't trade for Nash.. Don't trade for Dwight.

True. But it's not really like that is it?

* He demanded he got traded to the Lakers when he got drafted, and they acquired an elite center in Shaq.. 

* Kobe demanded to get traded away and was on the verge of being a Clipper, and then they mingled their way into acquiring Pau, so he stayed.

* He's been rather fortunate to play with some of the best bigs his whole career.. (not to say he isn't an elite player, just pointing it out)

* If Lebron won in 07.. That would kill the argument for winning without help.. Too bad he ran into the prime Spurs..

Last edited:
Kobe has had the luckiest NBA career EVER. And Mitch is a freaking genius. Wish more GM's had his mentality.

True. But it's not really like that is it?
Kobe demanded to get traded away, and then they mingled their way into acquiring Pau.
He demanded he got traded to the Lakers when he got drafted, and they acquired an elite center in Shaq..
He's been rather fortunate to play with some of the best bigs his whole career.. (not to say he isn't an elite player, just pointing it out)

The time he demanded to be traded to the time they got Pau 8 and a half months later.

Fortunate? Yes. But so was MJ when the Bulls traded for Scottie Pippen for Olden Polynice.. Or Rodman for Will Perdue

He actually didn't demand to be traded.. He said he wouldn't play for the Hornets.. The Hornets agreed the day before the draft to trade their pick to LA according to Bill Branch head scout for Charlotte at the time. And Jerry West who fell in love with Kobe during his workout told Hornets to select Kobe for the Lakers. According to Branch, the Hornets never considered drafting Kobe

Last edited:
Kobe's hall of fame speech should start "Id like to thank the Orlando Magic...."

THIS DEF WONT HELP

Dan Devine, Yahoo! Sports: Westbrook is limping off the floor, straight to the locker room. That's not good.
Friday August 10, 2012 5:29 Dan Devine, Yahoo! Sports
5:29 Eric Freeman: Uh oh, Westbrook just limped right to the locker room. Didn't even head back to the bench.

That is horrible to hear, although I figured that would eventually happen.. Guess the Lakers are more of a lock to come out of the West....

Kobe need to thanks the Orlando Magic?

LOl joke. More like Shaq, Pau need to thanks Kobe and soon will be Dwight

Kobe is a better offensive player than Jordan. Prime Kobe is a thing of beauty. I love MJ but Kobe has a prettier game and is more deadly in clutch moment.

MJ greatest shots was over Craig Ehlo and Byron Russel lol. Those shots were joke. Kobe had hit way more difficult shots it's not even a contest who's the better shooter.

Jordan and the Bulls were the better team in all 6 Finals. The Jazz was the best team MJ played in Finals. Weak lol

04 Piston, 08, 10 Celtics > Any team MJ play in Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom