Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

10,000 dollars is nothing to dude.
laugh.gif

Not valid by any means but in the Cavs front office eyes they wanted players who could play immediately.. Cavs fans are very impatient and would have been furious if we drafted Jonas.

I like Jonas, and he looks promising. I hope we didn't make a huge mistake

Damn.

Not valid by any means but in the Cavs front office eyes they wanted players who could play immediately.. Cavs fans are very impatient and would have been furious if we drafted Jonas.

Damn.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Damn.
Why? 

Anyone with a half a brain would know that this team isn't going anywhere for the next couple of seasons....Drafting Jonas (especially w. the lockout looming) and stashing him in Europe for one year wouldn't have been a bad move.  They'll most likely end up w. another top-5 pick in 2012. 

Damn.
Why? 

Anyone with a half a brain would know that this team isn't going anywhere for the next couple of seasons....Drafting Jonas (especially w. the lockout looming) and stashing him in Europe for one year wouldn't have been a bad move.  They'll most likely end up w. another top-5 pick in 2012. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn.
Why? 

It's not like Cleveland fans are used to winning.

Damn.
Why? 

It's not like Cleveland fans are used to winning.

Damn.
Why? 

Agreed. Anyone in management who makes draft picks to appease the fans, rather than for the long-term good of the team is doing their job wrong.

Damn.
Why? 

Agreed. Anyone in management who makes draft picks to appease the fans, rather than for the long-term good of the team is doing their job wrong.

Damn.

the cavs did make a mistake.

Damn.

the cavs did make a mistake.

Cavs blew it, should have taken Jonas and try to tank next season too to get Harrison Barnes since they didn't want to take D-Will

Cavs blew it, should have taken Jonas and try to tank next season too to get Harrison Barnes since they didn't want to take D-Will

@ DoubleJs07 & Kn0wlegeable... I agree I think the Cavs front office has the wrong mindset. I think they have for a while..Who knows though maybe Tristan turns out to be a solid pro. We'll know in a few years if we made the correct choice. And for sure we are multiple years away from even remotely coming close to getting past the first round let alone making the playoffs.
laugh.gif
half brain? Maybe our owner has one because he did one of the most ignorant things an owner has ever done with that letter... I swear man dude sounds like a spoiled and ungrateful millionaire because one man tore his franchise apart.. Maybe he should had done more...

@ DoubleJs07 & Kn0wlegeable... I agree I think the Cavs front office has the wrong mindset. I think they have for a while..Who knows though maybe Tristan turns out to be a solid pro. We'll know in a few years if we made the correct choice. And for sure we are multiple years away from even remotely coming close to getting past the first round let alone making the playoffs.
laugh.gif
half brain? Maybe our owner has one because he did one of the most ignorant things an owner has ever done with that letter... I swear man dude sounds like a spoiled and ungrateful millionaire because one man tore his franchise apart.. Maybe he should had done more...

laugh.gif

Well damn.  A reasonable Cavs fan? 

Where dey do dat at?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well damn.  A reasonable Cavs fan? 

Where dey do dat at?!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom