Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Cavs didn't draft him because they didn't want to wait a year for him to come over...

You act as if that's a valid reason
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's a valid reason, but I don't think it's a good enough reason to pass on a clear-cut better prospect.

Especially in a lockout, there's no better time to take someone who can't come over for a year when we might not have a season or at least a partial season. He's going to continue to play, improve, and develop in a professional league... compared to Thompson who currently due to the lockout, can't officially workout or have contact with his team.

It's a valid reason, but I don't think it's a good enough reason to pass on a clear-cut better prospect.

Especially in a lockout, there's no better time to take someone who can't come over for a year when we might not have a season or at least a partial season. He's going to continue to play, improve, and develop in a professional league... compared to Thompson who currently due to the lockout, can't officially workout or have contact with his team.

Not valid at all.

They know that they're gonna end up right back in the lottery again next year anyway. Thompson was really worth 50 regular season games?
eyes.gif
Not valid

Now I'm not saying Jonas is going to be legit, but in no realm/dimension/universe is Thompson a better big prospect than Jonas.. albeit the U19 tourney was of course after the draft.

Not valid at all.

They know that they're gonna end up right back in the lottery again next year anyway. Thompson was really worth 50 regular season games?
eyes.gif
Not valid

Now I'm not saying Jonas is going to be legit, but in no realm/dimension/universe is Thompson a better big prospect than Jonas.. albeit the U19 tourney was of course after the draft.

***POSSIBLE STUPID QUESTION OF THE DAY***

Lockout or no Lockout, could current NBA players be coaches in the WNBA????????

Like, with Bryant now coaching the Sparks, could Kobe be one of his Assistants???????????? It was one of those random thoughts that just popped into my head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

***POSSIBLE STUPID QUESTION OF THE DAY***

Lockout or no Lockout, could current NBA players be coaches in the WNBA????????

Like, with Bryant now coaching the Sparks, could Kobe be one of his Assistants???????????? It was one of those random thoughts that just popped into my head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I compared him to Noah because thats basically the role he played for his senoir mens team, high motor, set picks, playing defense obviously his offensive ceiling is a lot higher than Noah's.

I compared him to Noah because thats basically the role he played for his senoir mens team, high motor, set picks, playing defense obviously his offensive ceiling is a lot higher than Noah's.

Back
Top Bottom