Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I wonder if one of the network without ties to the NBA will pick up some overseas games of teams with NBA guys like Deron, Kobe, whoever if the lockout drags out...

For sure..

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

"And you have on And1 shorts"
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Watching Jonas Valanciunas u19 tournament, no homer but Cleavland may have made a very very large mistake.

He's like a 7ft Joakim Noah who shoots 80% from the line.

Watching Jonas Valanciunas u19 tournament, no homer but Cleavland may have made a very very large mistake.

Mrs. Carmelo Anthony is on the front page of the Sunday styles section of the New York Times

guess she got what she wanted

Mrs. Carmelo Anthony is on the front page of the Sunday styles section of the New York Times

guess she got what she wanted

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I said the same thing immediately when they passed on him. Incredible motor and drive, great efficiency, a 7 footer, and he's only 19? For the Cavs who aren't making the playoffs next season + the fact we might not even have a season... letting him mature and develop another year might have been better long term than taking Thompson. 
I thought Biyombo would have been a great pick for Toronto, but they had to take Jonas since he was there.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I said the same thing immediately when they passed on him. Incredible motor and drive, great efficiency, a 7 footer, and he's only 19? For the Cavs who aren't making the playoffs next season + the fact we might not even have a season... letting him mature and develop another year might have been better long term than taking Thompson. 
I thought Biyombo would have been a great pick for Toronto, but they had to take Jonas since he was there.

i seemed to be one of the few raptor fans (on my twitter at least) to be happy to have valanciunas when we drafted him

i seemed to be one of the few raptor fans (on my twitter at least) to be happy to have valanciunas when we drafted him

Back
Top Bottom