Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by PMatic

If you're bored and need a laugh:
@ChrisVernonShow Tony Allen live in-studio - listen live here – http://tinyurl.com/kttssv

VERNO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will trade you Francisco Garcia+Grant Napear for Verno+Haddadi...

LeBron > Kobe. Cuz when LeBron dunks on a kid he makes sure they fall to the ground.

LeBron > Kobe. Cuz when LeBron dunks on a kid he makes sure they fall to the ground.

If the lockout prolongs until January players should go on a tour playing exhibition games all over the world.
Im thinking 2 teams consisting of 12 upper echelon players each playing against each other in every game. Kinda like the and1 mixtape tour back in the day.
grin.gif

They would make so much money, and every arena would be packed.

If the lockout prolongs until January players should go on a tour playing exhibition games all over the world.
Im thinking 2 teams consisting of 12 upper echelon players each playing against each other in every game. Kinda like the and1 mixtape tour back in the day.
grin.gif

They would make so much money, and every arena would be packed.

I wonder if one of the network without ties to the NBA will pick up some overseas games of teams with NBA guys like Deron, Kobe, whoever if the lockout drags out...

I wonder if one of the network without ties to the NBA will pick up some overseas games of teams with NBA guys like Deron, Kobe, whoever if the lockout drags out...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

For sure..

Back
Top Bottom