Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow. A few impressions from watching 5 on 5 gameplay.

The presentation is BEAUTIFUL. If 2K had Live's presentation... :x

Graphics and player models were awful.

Rim physics look terrible. Looks like the exact same thing from Live '10.

I liked the dribbling. It looked good IMO.

But from what I saw, the game played almost identical to Live '10, with some new animations added in.

If the game was $19.99, i would buy it and have some fun with it. But this doesn't look like a $60 game at all.

Last edited:
"The players feel heavy and slide on defense. The post game is extremely limited. I saw several instances where players teleported through each other. The spin move is automatic.

There are no sliders except for fouls. Very few camera angles. Its just not good and I'm not sure if i want to play it again."

Dude put the fouls slider on 100 and only saw two fouls in one half.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

They need to just hang it up. Only thing Live ever had over 2K was presentation. I was hoping it would at least be decent so 2K wouldn't get complacent but deep down, I knew EA wouldn't come through.

Everybody just standing around and ****.. cmon EA.. if you say thats a PS2 game i wouldnt even be shocked

"The players feel heavy and slide on defense. The post game is extremely limited. I saw several instances where players teleported through each other. The spin move is automatic.

There are no sliders except for fouls. Very few camera angles. Its just not good and I'm not sure if i want to play it again."

Dude put the fouls slider on 100 and only saw two fouls in one half.

His last sentence killed me :rofl: EA is such a damn joke

EA NBA Live wasted a year plus.. ON THIS?!

Get em outta here. They time is up. Ill never spend a dime on this game. Just make an NBA Street and leave basketball sims alone already

Damn ea, I was actually excited about having 2 basketball games this year......but this is just trash man

Whats the difference with the gameplay above and the gameplay form 09???!!! Player builds and game physics are indentical. Dudes still lookin like hunchbacks on iceskates out there. SMH. EA is awful. If you invest a red cent in this company then they straight played you. :smh:

Last edited:
Sighssss. Looks like I have to spend my money on 2k this year. Was looking forward to this too.smh

3 year hiatus for this smh

Just stick to Fifa and NHL EA,, its officially over
mean.gif

No flow whatsoever in the players movements

I had some hopes for Live too
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom