Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bu..bu...but.... Live players are wearing warm up suits and 2k players doesn't .... so

Live > 2k

bu..bu...but.... Live players are wearing warm up suits and 2k players doesn't .... so

Live > 2k

frown.gif

imagine if BOTH games would have been on point

both companies trying to one-up the next would have had the '15 games crazy

Last edited:
This game is a slap in the face to any of us who had hope for Live

Quite alot of dudes in this thread were hyped at first. Once no gameplay vids or reviews came out it went silent. Announcement of the demo dropping on release day was the nail in the coffin.

Longtime live supporter and I cannot believe what I am seeing. Other than the presentation, 2K has taken over. It saddens me to say this because I had high hopes for Live '14. Officially 2K's world...

Waiting for this game to drop to $20 on Black Friday

I was also a nba live supporter and I must say based on the screenshots and video this game is poo poo

It's definitely not in the game for EA basketball this season...I guess I'll use the 60 bucks on the PS4 Camera :rolleyes

Waiting for this game to drop to $20 on Black Friday

I was also a nba live supporter and I must say based on the screenshots and video this game is poo poo

dont support these clowns and that false advertising. Id even think twice about copping at $6.99

They really tried to pull a fast one and not release footage :lol:

Last edited:
This is so pathetic. I remember NBA Live 99 was my first basketball video game on the playstation. I loved that game so much. I bought the game every year until Live 06. At that point I remember trying out 2k for the first time since like 2k2, and being hooked. I've been a 2k guy since, but it's kind of made me sad seeing Lives fall. I was really hoping it would be a solid game so that 2k would have some solid competition, because honestly I feel as though they have become complacent.

^^^
Lol

EA has fell off HARD. It's time for a new company to come in. 2k has gotten stagnant as well

At least they have the right to try to compete with 2k basketball. NFL won't even give madden any comp n it'll sell cuz it's football regardless off the crap it keeps shoving out year after year!

Wow. I'm gonna be so happy for them if they pull the plug again. Just stop embarrassing yourselves EA.

Next-gen and they move so robotic as ever :x

YIKES. I can see why they waited so long to show the gameplay footage. Thank goodness I got impatient & decided to go with 2K :lol:

The idea in this thread about pricing this game at a discount is one EA should have seriously taken into consideration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom