Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JsindaA

uh....how does three inches play into this???? I'm genuinely confused

WTH do you mean? LeBron is 6'9. If 3 inches wasn't a big deal that would mean that someone who was 7'0 (three inches taller than LeBron) who averaged the same amount assists as LeBron shouldn't be getting any extra recognition for his assists numbers over LeBron??
So what you're saying is something like Bron should get love for 8 assissts in a game at 6'9" over CP3 who gets 11 in a game at 6feet? Something like that?

Sorta like if a small point guard like Nate Rob has more dunks then a 7 footer like Kwame. Something like that?

I see what you sayin, I get it.

can we get some gifs please?

kookcle
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

JsindaA wrote:

WTH do you mean? LeBron is 6'9. If 3 inches wasn't a big deal that would mean that someone who was 7'0 (three inches taller than LeBron) who averaged the same amount assists as LeBron shouldn't be getting any extra recognition for his assists numbers over LeBron??
So what you're saying is something like Bron should get love for 8 assissts in a game at 6'9" over CP3 who gets 11 in a game at 6 feet? Something like that?

Sorta like if a small point guard like Nate Rob has more dunks then a 7 footer like Kwame. Something like that?

I see what you sayin, I get it.

Of course he should. Just like when a 6'9 starter who averages 7 rebounds per game would be considered a mediocre or poor rebounder, while a 6'2 guywho averages 6 rebounds would be considered a great rebounder.

Shut UP with Lebron already. Terrible enough we are subjected to Nike's Lebron puppet commercials over and over and over again, now I have to read abouthim here on a Lakers finals thread?

I came in here looking for a GIF of that blonde girl behind the ABC commentators in the 4th qtr all drunk and fell on her butt and some black dude had to helpher up. Anyone?

Originally Posted by JsindaA

It has nothing to do with height and everything with how many touches you get and normally the smaller guys get more touches because they bringthe ball up the court...Lebron doesent get any extra recognition because ho touches the ball pretty much every possession unlike most big men

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kobe elbowed nelson rite in front of the ref's & they didn't call an offensive foul...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

The nba is %$#@! rigged...
grin.gif
Please no Lakers fan take this seriously, clearly he never knows what he's talking about.

The refs are constantly horrible, but it's embarrassing at the discrepancy in the 4th and OT. As a Magic fan, even with a win I would have been upset at the NBA. We could point to countless times where the refs blew a call for both sides, but it's horrible that the Magic got so many fouls compared to the Lakers in the end.
Respect.
pimp.gif

don't bother with Xtfdlgkandf... its the NBA Finals Game thread and dude would rather argue about Lebron being 6'9 than talk about Kobe going for his4th championship while his boy is sitting at home... understandably so
laugh.gif

I saw that chick fall at halftime, knowin full well she was gettin smashed later on that night.
laugh.gif

I just don't get where everyone comes with the hate about Kobe's stat line... No it's not amazing but take a look at this...

98 NBA finals.

Game 6 (MJ's real last game)

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]35[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].800[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]45[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 5 (Bulls at home)

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]26[/td] [td].346[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].909[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]28
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 2 (Bulls Win)

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]33[/td] [td].424[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].900[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]37
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nelson is saying he was told not to foul and is not sure if he was to far back from fish
roll.gif

Air france is saying he has no idea if they was told to foul he was just guarding kobe
roll.gif

after the magic came out of the huddle hedo and Air france had no idea if they was suppose to double kobe or 1 on 1
roll.gif

EDIT:

did anyone see kenny smiths daughter last night? before i make a comment i need a age number
laugh.gif

Uh-oh, now this thread is definitely going to take a turn for the worst.

Honestly, I can see why SVG would say not to foul. The Magic were shooting like 59% from the line, and with 11 seconds left you make it a FT contest and itdoesn't bode well for the Magic. Inbound, foul, they make 2 FT's, and now they foul you with like 6-7 seconds left and you're only up 1 with thepressure on to make both. Miss one, and the Lakers have a shot to tie or win it.

Even Phil Jackson postgame said he likes to foul in situations like that with 5 seconds on the clock.

Where SVG really erred, or whoever it was, to double team Kobe on the inbound. Let him use up clock bringing it up, as opposed to trapping and then the passout leaves your defense on it's heels.

But really it's on Jameer. He was more concerned of DFish driving by him then guarding the 3. Even Fish said the play wasn't designed for him but hekept seeing Jameer back up so he launched.

Big difference from a step in 3 which Fish got, then a straight up 3 had Jameer guarded against the 3.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I just don't get where everyone comes with the hate about Kobe's stat line... No it's not amazing but take a look at this...

98 NBA finals.

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]35[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].800[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]45[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 5 (Bulls at home)

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]26[/td] [td].346[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].909[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]28
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 2 (Bulls Win)

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]33[/td] [td].424[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].900[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][/table]

That says more about how people overrate and worship MJ than it does about whether or not Kobe played well.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

98 NBA finals.

Game 5 (Bulls at home)

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Game 2 (Bulls Win)

[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]33[/td] [td].424[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].900[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][/table]

That says more about how people overrate and worship MJ than it does about whether or not Kobe played well.

I'm not denying that but I am saying that you can't hate on the man for his stat line without $**#@@!# on ever other championship shooting guard.Through these 4 games Kobe has taken 10 more shots but has dished out 21 more assists than MJ did in 98. People think that MJ was shooting 20 times a game andmaking 90% of his shots. For his position Kobe is playing on par with every other great championship SG. Bottom line is he is playing well enough to get us tothe title.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

don't bother with Xtfdlgkandf... its the NBA Finals Game thread and dude would rather argue about Lebron being 6'9 than talk about Kobe going for his 4th championship while his boy is sitting at home... understandably so
laugh.gif

It's impressive how you Kobe stans, i.e. LeBron haters stick together like glue and defend each other even though you started the argument and you accuseme of wanting to talk about it.
laugh.gif
For the last time, I didn't bring LeBron up, it was one of your fellow stans insecure about LeBron being individuallybetter than Kobe but not having as good of a supporting cast trying to have both.

You're right about him sitting at home though. That's what happens when you don't have Trevor Ariza and Derek Fisher to bail you out despite youaveraging 35, 9 & 7.
happy.gif

And Michael Jordan's finals stats from his second three-peat aren't what separate him. It's his finals stats from the first three-peat that put himseveral levels above the rest.

don't bother with Xtfdlgkandf... its the NBA Finals Game thread and dude would rather argue about Lebron being 6'9 than talk about Kobe going for his 4th championship while his boy is sitting at home... understandably so
laugh.gif

It's impressive how you Kobe stans, i.e. LeBron haters stick together like glue and defend each other even though you started the argument and you accuse me of wanting to talk about it.
laugh.gif
For the last time, I didn't bring LeBron up, it was one of your fellow stans insecure about LeBron being individually better than Kobe but not having as good of a supporting cast trying to have both.

You're right about him sitting at home though. That's what happens when you don't have Trevor Ariza and Derek Fisher to bail you out despite you averaging 35, 9 & 7.
happy.gif

And Michael Jordan's finals stats from his second three-peat aren't what separate him. It's his finals stats from the first three-peat that put him several levels above the rest.
your %%**$@% should be the last to talk about stans and haters
eyes.gif

That stat line proves nothing but Kobe shot as much as MJ... look at the STL and TOV. Kobe gave the away like crazy and plus if I remember correctly MJ madecrucial plays at the end of those games to get a win as Kobe only made it harder for the team to get the W.
Anyways, all of this comparison don't mean %!@+ anymore. Peoople are quick to compare to try and prove a point and just can't enjoy what is presentlygoing on. Who really cares who's better or who's not, NOBODY will ever know until both of them exchange shoes. MJ will always be over KOBE for thereason that KOBE picked up and worked on his game because of MIKE!!!

laugh.gif

It's impressive how you Kobe stans, i.e. LeBron haters stick together like glue and defend each other even though you started the argument and you accuse me of wanting to talk about it.
laugh.gif
For the last time, I didn't bring LeBron up, it was one of your fellow stans insecure about LeBron being individually better than Kobe but not having as good of a supporting cast trying to have both.

You're right about him sitting at home though. That's what happens when you don't have Trevor Ariza and Derek Fisher to bail you out despite you averaging 35, 9 & 7.
happy.gif

And Michael Jordan's finals stats from his second three-peat aren't what separate him. It's his finals stats from the first three-peat that put him several levels above the rest.

Only problem is, I'm not a stan homie.
wink.gif

I brought up Bron comparing an aspect of people's arguments, my mistake, but I don't hate Bron, that dude is bad.
pimp.gif

But should you continue to feel the need to jump up and down in a Lakers thread, we'll be sure to send you and Bron an invite to the parade, how's thatsound?
Gon be a shame if it comes to pass that Kobe will be at 4 and someone else still at ground zero. Clock is tickin, he only a couple years away from the sameage Kobe is today, and he got more miles on him at 25 then Bean did. Just sayin....

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif

your *+$#@@# should be the last to talk about stans and haters
eyes.gif

Well I don't know about "last", but you're probably right. There are so many more people here who posses so much hate for LeBron and stanhoodfor Kobe than me and therefore know much more about the subjects of stanhood and hate and subsequently should speak about this before me. I see what you'resaying.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif

your *+$#@@# should be the last to talk about stans and haters
eyes.gif

Well I don't know about "last", but you're probably right. There are so many more people here who posses so much hate for LeBron and stanhood for Kobe than me and therefore know much more about the subjects of stanhood and hate and subsequently should speak about this before me. I see what you're saying.
no its called you fall into the same category as all those stans and haters you talk about. try to follow along corky.

Back
Top Bottom