Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by PO2345

I cannot believe they pushed back the release of this game. If they do not make it right this time, Madden will be the only franchise EA has left.

PO
sup FIFA

Went to pick up Fifa today and ended up getting Live 10 for like $25-30.  Haven't checked it out yet, though.  I might wait and see how well they do with the updates before I decide to keep it.  If someone that has it could keep us posted on when they do the updates and how good the updates are, that would be appreciated.

Went to pick up Fifa today and ended up getting Live 10 for like $25-30.  Haven't checked it out yet, though.  I might wait and see how well they do with the updates before I decide to keep it.  If someone that has it could keep us posted on when they do the updates and how good the updates are, that would be appreciated.

I cannot believe they pushed back the release of this game. If they do not make it right this time, Madden will be the only franchise EA has left.

PO
FIFA is EA Sports biggest game. Madden doesn't do the numbers it used to because people are starting to catch on.

I can't help but to laugh at all the blind Elite/Live loyalists now 
laugh.gif

FYI:

OS Radio Show Tonight at 9PM EST! NBA Elite Developer Q&A!!
11:32 AM - September 29, 2010. Posted by MMChrisS.
(14)
We have a very special night on tap for you tonight, with our resident NBA Elite 11 developers rEAnimator along with stepsix coming onto the show to answer your questions about the game. We will talk to him about the game as it is, where it's going, and perhaps we might even try to get an exclusive bit of info out of him tonight or two! Join us tonight as we ask the questions everyone's wanting to know the answers to!

What: OS Radio Show

When: Tonight at 9pm EST!

Where: We will be live both on OS and on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our executive editor Chris Sanner and Basketball Guru and Staff Writer TD St. Matthew-Daniel

Listen Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports
Listen live in the top right hand corner

Call-in Number: 347-843-4864

Tweet us your questions! @ChrisSnr or @MrSimCity http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=446792 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

PO
FIFA is EA Sports biggest game. Madden doesn't do the numbers it used to because people are starting to catch on.
I think a lot of that has to do with American football being only popular in America. It's unfair to compare Madden to FIFA because of that reason. I think Madden is still the highest selling sports franchise in the US.
I wasn't comparing. He made it seem as if Elite/Live gets canceled then EA would only have Madden to fall back on which is false.

PO
I think a lot of that has to do with American football being only popular in America. It's unfair to compare Madden to FIFA because of that reason. I think Madden is still the highest selling sports franchise in the US.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

PO
I wasn't comparing. He made it seem as if Elite/Live gets canceled then EA would only have Madden to fall back on which is false.

Operation Sports was supposed to have a radio show tonight with special guests the developers of NBA Elite to discuss the delay. But EA's PR department called OP and this show has been cancelled as well.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

OS Radio Show Tonight -- CANCELLED!!
10:32 AM - September 29, 2010 by MMChrisS
Note from Chris: Unfortunately, without warning, EA's PR Department decided to inform us that the Elite guys will not be coming on tonight. This was a decision made solely by PR.

It is regretful that the PR department at EA Sports doesn't consider the largest collection of hardcore sports gaming fans on the internet worth their time to give an explanation to and we hope it's not a sign of future things to come from EA.

I want to think rEAnimator and crew for being more than willing to come on. You guys are a class act all the way through and through. Being willing, in the face of extreme skepticism and backlash among sports gamers to come onto the show and explain your side of the story is both honorable and commendable. If we could only get the PR department for your company to have half as much fortitude as you guys, you might have a stand-up company.

Thanks to our listeners who have tuned in to the show over the past few weeks. We'll have more guys on the show at some point as we go forward. Information on upcoming shows is still TBA, but we look forward to having some exciting guests on the show!!

"In a note to investors, Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter said thedelay could cost publisher Electronic Arts as much as $60 million.Pachter lowered his holiday quarter revenue projections for thepublisher from $1.52 billion to $1.46 billion, reflecting the loss of1.1 million sales of NBA Elite 11.

Perhaps worse, Pachter thinks the game's 2011 first quarter sales willnow be less than before, even with the game presumably launching inthat window. In revising his figures, Pachter said he only expects thegame to sell 500,000 copies at launch. When NBA Elite 11 was still setfor an October launch, Pachter had expected sales of 550,000 for theJanuary-March quarter. He even raised the prospect of it being canceledoutright."

30t6p3b.gif

How the mighty have fallen.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

I don't really care...but GameStop is showing a 3/31/2011 pre-order ship date for Elite

...im getting 2k11 first few days its out though anyway
laugh.gif

Yup Its damn near confirmed that 3/31/11 is the new release date
laugh.gif
they now changed it to 4/2/11 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

I don't really care...but GameStop is showing a 3/31/2011 pre-order ship date for Elite

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

by that time, the nba regular season is almost done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

by that time, the nba regular season is almost done
laugh.gif
i dont see elite coming out at all

Originally Posted by acidicality

EA should just scratch it and come focused for the 2012 version.....

Basically... Im sure 2k is working on 2k12 right now or atleast in the beginning stages.... and EA is still working on Elite 2011
laugh.gif
... so if Elite Drops in April 2011, that gives them like 4-6 months to work on Elite 2012 if they plan on dropping in Oct 2011

Why hasn't the title been edited 
laugh.gif

...and NBA Live 04 is still the grail to me (Also really loved NBA Courtside 2002
pimp.gif
offtopic)...well until 2k11 comes out
laugh.gif

I hope the Live/Elite and Madden Franchise dies off in the future...give full focus to the real crown jewel of EA, FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom