Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why hasn't the title been edited 
laugh.gif

I think KingFoam is still in mourning from Elite being delayed/canceled.
ohwell.gif

And I think the Elite developers should just take the L and scrap Elite 11 altogether.

As of now the Elite 11 is coming out in either March or April and then they would have to have Elite 12 ready by October which is pushing it.

People are going to be fired. Peter Moore is definitely going to feel the heat after this. If Elite 12 fails, he's gone.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

People are going to be fired. Peter Moore is definitely going to feel the heat after this. If Elite 12 fails, he's gone.

oh most definitely

elite.jpg

Thats sad, my man KD must be shaking his head. EA should just throw in the towel and try again for 2012. Whats the point of bringing '11 out around playoff time lmao. Team 2K FTW!

This is inexcusable.

The EA team (which is suppose to be the high marquee franchise) pulled the plug on their project a week before the games suppose to release. To make matters worse, to compensate, they're releasing a roster update for Live 10, then they're going to give you elite 11 (with the SAME roster as the ones they upload for the NBA live 10 players), what's the incentive to purchase elite 11 then? Because it's suppose to be "improved"

Not to mention the fact that if this game even does release next year, then the whole development cycle is tainted. Elite 11 releases in April, then either they will release 12 in the following April, or they will release it in October of next year, and it will be a rushed project.

How does this make ESPN look for giving these jokers their licensing, when they can't even release the damn game? How does this make Kevin Durant look if the game gets canceled, or J. Cole to work on a song for the game? These people helped in making this product, and EA let them down. they should just give up their ESPN license and hand it to 2K.

Everyone has been asking what exactly can we expect to see with the NBA LIVE 10 update that was announced? This blog is here to give you all the info that you wanted. NBA LIVE 10 is here for the 2010-2011 season and the game will provide for free updates throughout the entire NBA season. Here’s a list of everything that you can expect to see with the roster update that will be going out on the morning of Wednesday October 20th:
  • All rosters have been updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
  • The 2010-2011 rookie class has been included in the update
  • There will be DNA Updates throughout the NBA Regular season. Expect the first update to arrive two to three weeks after the NBA regular season begins
  • All the player ratings have been updated
There are a few important notes that you should all be aware of regarding the NBA LIVE 10 Update:
  • The new rookie class will not have cyber faces included in the update
  • Rosters may not be 100% accurate with the first update due to NBA teams not having their rosters locked to 15 players. The rosters will be updated again to reflect the final selections made before the regular season begins.
  • Jerseys will not be updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
  • Stadiums will not be updated
  • Player shoes have not been updated and there will be no shoe updates coming with NBA LIVE 10 this year.
  • There are no scheduled gameplay updates included with the roster update
  • Dynamic Season will not be updated
  • NBA ELITE commentary will not be incorporated into the update.
All of the DNA Roster Updates will be provided for free with NBA LIVE 10 this year. Expect DNA Updates throughout the entire NBA season as well as any important reports to come your way regarding everything NBA from EA SPORTS. See you all again soon!

http://www.easports.com/blogs/fromd...10-roster-update-for-the-2010-2011-nba-season

The fact that EA will be providing roster updates for the entire season suggests that Elite 11 is officially scrapped.

Even if its free I don't want it. What's the use of the update if it's not gonna look right. I rather just play it the way it is now and play 2k11 when I want realistic game play.

You know...i wanted NBA Jam, but i wanted something a little bit more simulation....but not too sim, a lil arcade-#!$....and NBA Elite 11 was PERFECT....now i gotta wait til next year
frown.gif

I just realized  something...... since the scapped Elite 11 sooooo damn close to it's launch date; wouldn't that mean that Elite had already been mass produced
nerd.gif
aka there was probably a mass burning of their product
laugh.gif
either that or they had been planning on cancelling delaying this project from an earlier date and never even got around to manufacturing the game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You know...i wanted NBA Jam, but i wanted something a little bit more simulation....but not too sim, a lil arcade-#!$....and NBA Elite 11 was PERFECT....now i gotta wait til next year
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really? perfect enough for EA to cancel delay their own product?
laugh.gif
 you are disillusion 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Everyone has been asking what exactly can we expect to see with the NBA LIVE 10 update that was announced? This blog is here to give you all the info that you wanted. NBA LIVE 10 is here for the 2010-2011 season and the game will provide for free updates throughout the entire NBA season. Here’s a list of everything that you can expect to see with the roster update that will be going out on the morning of Wednesday October 20th:
  • All rosters have been updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
  • The 2010-2011 rookie class has been included in the update
  • There will be DNA Updates throughout the NBA Regular season. Expect the first update to arrive two to three weeks after the NBA regular season begins
  • All the player ratings have been updated
There are a few important notes that you should all be aware of regarding the NBA LIVE 10 Update:
  • The new rookie class will not have cyber faces included in the update
  • Rosters may not be 100% accurate with the first update due to NBA teams not having their rosters locked to 15 players. The rosters will be updated again to reflect the final selections made before the regular season begins.
  • Jerseys will not be updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
  • Stadiums will not be updated
  • Player shoes have not been updated and there will be no shoe updates coming with NBA LIVE 10 this year.
  • There are no scheduled gameplay updates included with the roster update
  • Dynamic Season will not be updated
  • NBA ELITE commentary will not be incorporated into the update.
All of the DNA Roster Updates will be provided for free with NBA LIVE 10 this year. Expect DNA Updates throughout the entire NBA season as well as any important reports to come your way regarding everything NBA from EA SPORTS. See you all again soon!

http://www.easports.com/blogs/fromd...10-roster-update-for-the-2010-2011-nba-season

The fact that EA will be providing roster updates for the entire season suggests that Elite 11 is officially scrapped.

Yeah the updates so far are decent for Live 10 but there is no reason for Elite 11 to come out and I never thought it was coming out anyways. However, Metro Kid I agree with you.  If EA doesn't deliver with their next basketball game their image will really be tainted.

Back
Top Bottom