Originally Posted by thachosen123

That's my 1st time seeing that video,
eek.gif
@ that boozer takeoff from the FT line
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall actually think this trash is hot??? Yall must be blind
laugh.gif
EA is the wackest developer right now, except for NCAA. Keep buying their garbage if yall want.

Ok, that wasn't trash but that is definately not on par with them 2k boys. NOT CLOSE.

IMO, everything is dope until the actual gameplay starts. The intros, the commentary, all are pretty cool until the game actually starts. The way they move is off, those still pics are nothing like how they look when the game is in play, and just overall wack.

2k is running away with it this year.

NBA2k11 w/o Jordan>>>>NBA live/elite or w/e

Its hard to imagine how anyone can enjoy this when 2k is out. It seems like ea took a step back from live 10.

User vs. AI Video:

Our second NBA ELITE 11 gameplay video features more 5 on 5 action with NBA ELITE Gameplay Producer Novell Thomas taking on a CPU controlled Oklahoma City Thunder. The game is played on a pre-final build on All Star difficulty. Check out REAL AI in action as Kevin Durant attacks the basket with sequences that he recorded himself. You will be seeing more of these videos leading up to the demo.

In NBA ELITE 11 you're in control.

I would say this year's game is like a skeleton developing muscle tissue, with the direction they're going in it's going to take them another year or 2 to have a complete game....they should have just took a year off to build up the game. Starting from scratch in a year time period is something that seems OD impossible.

I'll still play the demo before I just write it off.

Earlier I was leaning towards getting elite over 2k this year... but after watching all these videos 2k definitely looks like the better game... Elite looks horrible!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

���

User vs. AI Video:

Our second NBA ELITE 11 gameplay video features more 5 on 5 action with NBA ELITE Gameplay Producer Novell Thomas taking on a CPU controlled Oklahoma City Thunder. The game is played on a pre-final build on All Star difficulty. Check out REAL AI in action as Kevin Durant attacks the basket with sequences that he recorded himself. You will be seeing more of these videos leading up to the demo.

In NBA ELITE 11 you're in control.

This vid isn't actually that bad IMO. It just lacks of realistic/smooth movements as far as i can tell..

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Earlier I was leaning towards getting elite over 2k this year... but after watching all these videos 2k definitely looks like the better game... Elite looks horrible!!

lol Elite 11 looks exactly like nba live 2004.... 2k is far from perfect, but it looks like I'll have to settle for 2k once again -_-

smh @ me for thinking ea would make this franchise worth buying again

if they cant even get madden madden, an nfl game, which we all know the nfl is more popular than the nba

ea takes another L

EA also didn't do a great job wit the commentary aspect either, when I first heard that they we getting Breen, jackson, & JVG my reaction was.
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
.................but that last video I saw had me
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That breen, jvg, and jackson combo is known for being energetic and off the wall right?, I don't know about y'all, but that just sounds like they had them record their lines all at different times

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Why did they switch LeBron and KD's bodies?

the hell are you talking about....lebron body looks like lebrons body....you trying too hard
eyes.gif
That looks more like Rookie LeBron's body rather than 2010 LeBron

I would say this year's game is like a skeleton developing muscle tissue, with the direction they're going in it's going to take them another year or 2 to have a complete game....they should have just took a year off to build up the game. Starting from scratch in a year time period is something that seems OD impossible.

I'll still play the demo before I just write it off.
I agree. I actually had y hopes up until I saw the last few videos
tired.gif

"elite isn't anywhere near 2k"
"the gameplay sucks"

elaborate please?

it doesn't seem THAT bad and is definitely not even close to NBA Live 2004, 10 or even 2k11 for that matter. however, EA made some huge improvements in this game, how can you not see them? oh wait... you stuck in 2k land prob? i bet some of you didn't even watch the video and just came up with conclusion that 2k>elite.

Originally Posted by al3x89

"the gameplay sucks"

elaborate please?

it doesn't seem THAT bad and is definitely not even close to NBA Live 2004, 10 or even 2k11 for that matter. however, EA made some huge improvements in this game, how can you not see them? oh wait... you stuck in 2k land prob? i bet some of you didn't even watch the video and just came up with conclusion that 2k>elite.

this....EA focus was on gameplay this year...every guy on OS forum who played the game at that event said the gameplay was good...It will take them another year or 2 to be a real contender

"the gameplay sucks"

elaborate please?

this....EA focus was on gameplay this year...every guy on OS forum who played the game at that event said the gameplay was good...It will take them another year or 2 to be a real contender
laugh.gif
 were talking video games here bro.. not the Warriors or the Twolves.. i want to play a good game NOW.. not wait for another 2 years. 

Originally Posted by proper english

"the gameplay sucks"

elaborate please?

laugh.gif
 were talking video games here bro.. not the Warriors or the Twolves.. i want to play a good game NOW.. not wait for another 2 years. 

I agree man, but I'm just being realistic I don't see how they could produce a great game in 1 year starting from scratch it just doesn't seem possible, maybe if they would have built on live 10 but they didn't they started brand new

Back
Top Bottom