Official NBA ELITE 11 Thread Vol. Authentic Presentation :

Originally Posted by Shaze804

ive always been a live dude but nba 2k was doing its thing...but compared with the 2k gameplay videos ...elite looks way better

you can't even say that with a straight face

Video looks horrible....
laugh.gif
everyone looks like they're moving 100mph

if nba elite ends up being worse than 2k (which is what it looks like), there's no denying how well they implemented the controls.

2k's way is garbage... you can't have the crossover and player movement on the same analog stick... seriously, what were they thinking?
indifferent.gif

that vid looks nice....they just need to put out the demo

I think I'll rent both games and decide which game I'm going to cop

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

They tryna go in with the demo 
roll.gif
Why wouldn't they? It's the only way they could give the users what they have to offer. Why not throw in as much as you can into a free demo. Its a brilliant idea if you ask me.

Its IS a great idea, had it been just a regular demo, I wouldn't of even bothered to dl it

Even tho my mind has already been made(2k
pimp.gif
), I'll still be looking forward to the demo

Man i cant wait for the demo. Seems that this could be quite a game. I just didn't like the feeling of the new nba 2k11.

I'm glad Elite is going all in with demo compared to that bare bones demo 2k released.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll probably spend most of my time with practice mode just to get a feel for the new control system.

I have a feeling the demo isn't coming out until a week before the game releases (Sept. 28th).

If it was coming out on Tuesday I think an announcement would've been made by now, hope I'm wrong though.

Steve_OS wrote:

It looks like the NBA Elite 11 demo for PS3 users arrives tonight. Most likely, early in the morning tomorrow for 360 users.

demo comes out tonight for us ps3 users...morning for xbox

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Steve_OS wrote:

It looks like the NBA Elite 11 demo for PS3 users arrives tonight. Most likely, early in the morning tomorrow for 360 users.

demo comes out tonight for us ps3 users...morning for xbox

around what time G?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom