OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

CaaYtZaUsAAGdCw.jpg:large

new park coming tomorrow :nerd:

has this ever happened to anyone ? i swear this is the dumbest **** i ever seen in a video game. My squad couldn't even call a damn TO. Ref really came over and stole the ball twice NOT once but ******* two times. 

he saved us in the 2nd video but still this shouldnt even be happening at all 

Last edited:
Cried tears of joy when I spanked the Clippers 4-1 in The Finals this morning. Averaged 42-8-7, including back to back (Jordan 96-97 oooh) triple doubles in the last two games. Shut Cliff Paul down :x Had to break out the throwback pinstripes in Game 5 in LA to make it even better :pimp:

My CPU teammates.. :x

I swear my 3 points shooters are so far away from the line it's ridiculous.. And my big who have no busy at the 3 point line are always in the perfect position to fail..

Is this a bug in the game? Can I fix this? This is really making the game unplayable..

Last edited:
The issue lies in the CPU Freelance Tendencies. Any CPU related issue lies in the tendencies. Using a solid community roster that focuses on them will give you a better experience. Because remember, 2K's rosters are made for the masses and not the hardcore, so some things get overlooked during the process.

The issue lies in the CPU Freelance Tendencies. Any CPU related issue lies in the tendencies. Using a solid community roster that focuses on them will give you a better experience. Because remember, 2K's rosters are made for the masses and not the hardcore, so some things get overlooked during the process.

No excuse for a centers to sit at the top of the key and try to take cats off the dribble. Dwight and McGee spend 50% of the time at the top of the key, unexcusable :lol:

has this ever happened to anyone ? i swear this is the dumbest **** i ever seen in a video game. My squad couldn't even call a damn TO. Ref really came over and stole the ball twice NOT once but ******* two times. 

he saved us in the 2nd video but still this shouldnt even be happening at all 

lolol yo had to save that too

On the loading screen for pro am when it shows the line ups when someones my player actually has a real pic of a real NBA player thats that NBA players account right? pretty sure me and the homies ran up the Morris twins last night

no but will now 
 2K SupportVerified account ‏@2KSupport  2h2 hours ago
We are aware some players are encountering server issues with #NBA2K16 and are investigating. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

No excuse for a centers to sit at the top of the key and try to take cats off the dribble. Dwight and McGee spend 50% of the time at the top of the key, unexcusable :lol:

Julius Randle is there 90% of the time..
nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Like you said.. he can't take nobody off the dribble without causing a turnover and he damn sure cannot shoot..

Yea, I have known forEVER to not trust them when it comes to attention to detail for tendencies, so yea. I would check to see what their SPOT UP FREELANCE tendencies are readying. Because those players shouldn't be standing around like that unless the CPU is using a 4-out-1-in base on offense

Back
Top Bottom