OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Anyone peep guwop hit L5 yesterday on xbox ? first legit supposedly 

homie was walking around the park with a tiger lol cant lie it looked dope but i would never grind that out to a L5, dude has 10k+ park games played

Last edited:
Anyone peep guwop hit L5 yesterday on xbox ? first legit supposedly 

homie was walking around the park with a tiger lol cant lie it looked dope but i would never grind that out to a L5, dude has 10k+ park games played

**** I must've played one game. Idk where dudes get the time :lol:

The issue lies in the CPU Freelance Tendencies. Any CPU related issue lies in the tendencies. Using a solid community roster that focuses on them will give you a better experience. Because remember, 2K's rosters are made for the masses and not the hardcore, so some things get overlooked during the process.

No excuse for a centers to sit at the top of the key and try to take cats off the dribble. Dwight and McGee spend 50% of the time at the top of the key, unexcusable :lol:

Julius Randle is there 90% of the time..
nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Like you said.. he can't take nobody off the dribble without causing a turnover and he damn sure cannot shoot..
Joakim Noah doing that got me ready to shoot someone.

I spent 140k Mt on a fully badged moment Damian Lillard, best choice I ever made :pimp:, with him and fully badged Kyrie, I be dropping dudes and pulling up from anywhere.

View media item 1908152

Last edited:
All anyone does on "GOAT" rankings is play off the ball on defense with a center. Like go play against the computer if you can't D up.

All anyone does on "GOAT" rankings is play off the ball on defense with a center. Like go play against the computer if you can't D up.
yeah, the higher up you go, the more bs players you encounter because they're doing everything under the sun to stay in that league

does anyone know how to controll which player to send on a cut to the basket

i know how to send him on a cut but i want to pick the player instead of the cpu

does anyone know how to controll which player to send on a cut to the basket

i know how to send him on a cut but i want to pick the player instead of the cpu
Can't. 2K5 had it done perfectly.

When you press the command button, you could select which command to send which player. You know how now, the best post player is the only person you can command to do a quick post up, back then you could send anyone to do anything.

I miss it.

But nah, you can't control that

Back
Top Bottom