OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

first all-star pack i got i got an amethyst CP3 (keep in my I'm just starting my team)

sold for 125k

proceeded to spend the rest on packs.

got ******* 7/8 golds smh. Bought a George Gervin rookie(?) though

This dude Ty Lawson is so terrible in MyCareer
laugh.gif
dude is a gun and has 0 bball IQ
Tell me about it bro.. I chose the Rockets, my guys a 6'10 260 lb sf.. slow as hell but great shooter and defender.. this fool Ty Lawson plays defense on the 3s and leaves me on the PG most of the time.. Lost against the Thunder in the first round because he got scared to guard Westbrook so I had him.  Durant proceeds to average 35+ the series.. I simulated every game after the first one.  This past offseason Deandre Jordan joined the Thunder and Dwight left my squad.  I just requested a trade to the Thunder.  Well see how this goes lol. 

If anyone wants to get some games on my park shoot me a pm.

Anybody that play on ps4 add me smokey_Robinson_ ..... I'm a center, pass first. I need someone who can cheese and gaurd cheese and shoot 3s 70%+. Fwm. I'm a good a center

This dude Ty Lawson is so terrible in MyCareer :lol: dude is a gun and has 0 bball IQ

Tell me about it bro.. I chose the Rockets, my guys a 6'10 260 lb sf.. slow as hell but great shooter and defender.. this fool Ty Lawson plays defense on the 3s and leaves me on the PG most of the time.. Lost against the Thunder in the first round because he got scared to guard Westbrook so I had him.  Durant proceeds to average 35+ the series.. I simulated every game after the first one.  This past offseason Deandre Jordan joined the Thunder and Dwight left my squad.  I just requested a trade to the Thunder.  Well see how this goes lol. 

Almost lost to the Cavs and had them tie the series last night thanks to this dude :lol: I'm wide open on my back door cuts and he passes me up to drive in and get his shot blocked.

This dude Mosgov's rebounding and steal rating is crazy in MC, he plucking me in the open court :stoneface: Kyrie hittin us up for 40 a night, :smh: They got me on Bron Bron and Ariza on Kyrie which aint a bad matchup since I play better onball D than Trevor, I can take his 40 as long as I hold Bron to 25> (scores most of his points when I'm not in)

Anybody else have an issue with spinning? I can rotate my right analog but still only do a half spin. Seems like the only time I do a full spin is when I'm not trying to which results in a bump, ball bounces off of defenders foot, easy 2pts for them.

Great news, the Quick game/Play Now version of our file is now available for download!!!! Every player currently on a NBA roster is fully edited to play "true-to-life" with great detail and care. Coach sliders, POE's, player play types, badges and tendencies have also been fully edited.

Enjoy, everyone!!! Gamertag: JoeCool4Real File Name: HypeDC 2K16 "Play Now"

Note: Please, any issues or discrepancies let us know so they can be resolved ASAP. We are still working on other aspects of the file/project - FA pool overhaul, classic teams and (possible) missing players/D-League players.
So for the XBOX Dudes, if you want to test out the roster, I would appreciate any feedback. Ratings might look low compared to 2K's formulas as a heads up.

Special attention has been paid to tendencies. So again, all feedback is welcome

This dude Ty Lawson is so terrible in MyCareer :lol: dude is a gun and has 0 bball IQ

Almost lost to the Cavs and had them tie the series last night thanks to this dude :lol: I'm wide open on my back door cuts and he passes me up to drive in and get his shot blocked.

This dude Mosgov's rebounding and steal rating is crazy in MC, he plucking me in the open court :stoneface: Kyrie hittin us up for 40 a night, :smh: They got me on Bron Bron and Ariza on Kyrie which aint a bad matchup since I play better onball D than Trevor, I can take his 40 as long as I hold Bron to 25> (scores most of his points when I'm not in)

Anybody else have an issue with spinning? I can rotate my right analog but still only do a half spin. Seems like the only time I do a full spin is when I'm not trying to which results in a bump, ball bounces off of defenders foot, easy 2pts for them.
Man I HATE that. Then he'll bounce the ball off his leg and act like he got a cramp instead of bending over and picking it up. Another thing. I was chasing a loose ball, hit triangle to dive, instead I tackle Gallo and get hit with a tech :stoneface: Lost the game because of that.

Not "defending" the game, but remember 2K introduced the "Live Ball" things, so when I dribble the ball off of someone's leg or body, I don't view that as THAT defender plucking me. I think that is more of an issue with ball handler location/positioning.

Not "defending" the game, but remember 2K introduced the "Live Ball" things, so when I dribble the ball off of someone's leg or body, I don't view that as THAT defender plucking me. I think that is more of an issue with ball handler location/positioning.

Without a doubt, positioning is everything, but I was literally getting picked in the open court by Mosgov :lol:

In regards to the "live ball" feature, you have to be really careful where you dribble w/ a lot of players around because any bump and your turning it over and we all know that the algorithm for turnovers has like a 95% success rate for POT for the computer :lol:

Live ball feature account for 99.9% of the steals total.. I legit stole the basketball once and I was going crazy when I accomplished that feat.. I should've gotten a trophy.. :rofl:

This "Live Ball" physics is the reason why we can do legit shot-blocking again in current gen NBA 2K, whereas the last two 2K games you had shot-blocking animations where the ball would be rejected by elbows, foreheads, wrists, or sometimes a glitchy animation that involves shot-blocking with your chest.  You literally needed the "ABSOLUTE PERFECT TIMING" to make a shot-blocking animation appear like a true shot contest back in NBA 2K14 and NBA 2K15 on the PS4/Xbox 1, that is no longer the issue now with 2K16 thanks to the "Live Ball" animations.

The "casual gamers" are the ones that are annoyed with the effectiveness of "Live Ball" because they can't cheese anymore like they use to, but hell......it made 2K16 absolutely perfect compared to those other two 2K games (except that fact that Patch 4 absolutely nerfed some of the "Live Ball" effectiveness, giving power back to casual cheesers)

Last edited:
Without a doubt, positioning is everything, but I was literally getting picked in the open court by Mosgov
laugh.gif

In regards to the "live ball" feature, you have to be really careful where you dribble w/ a lot of players around because any bump and your turning it over and we all know that the algorithm for turnovers has like a 95% success rate for POT for the computer
laugh.gif
So Mozgov is pressing the STEAL botton and plucking you in the open court? How many times has this happened and the next time it happens, upload the clip of it. Who was the ball handler?

Live Ball, sure I can agree that can happen. But open court pluck? I want to see that 

Without a doubt, positioning is everything, but I was literally getting picked in the open court by Mosgov :lol:

In regards to the "live ball" feature, you have to be really careful where you dribble w/ a lot of players around because any bump and your turning it over and we all know that the algorithm for turnovers has like a 95% success rate for POT for the computer :lol:
So Mozgov is pressing the STEAL botton and plucking you in the open court? How many times has this happened and the next time it happens, upload the clip of it. Who was the ball handler?

Live Ball, sure I can agree that can happen. But open court pluck? I want to see that 

:lol: it usually happened on a switch and he's guarding me. I do a quick crossover and drive and he bumps me (great sliding footwork) then when I pull back to set up a play, pluck. Don't know if I'll get a good clip now since he plays for the Warriors in this season and they're better at staying on man than the Cavs were. But I'm in the west so I'll see him more often and will see if I can.

Yea, I don't have a problem w/ live ball except when I spin and it hits off the foot, annoys me, but I'm good otherwise.

That's something 2K needs to work on for 2K17, they've got the Live Ball damn near perfect.............but it's their dribbling animations that now need to catch up with the Live Ball.

Once they get their dribbling interface/animations down pat for 2K, then at least "we can have better control" of the basketball to avoid those Live Ball glitches of "dribbling off the foot consistently."

Back
Top Bottom