OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Well it dont apply to me lol, Im an inside defensive PF.

When I play all i do is defense, everyone else can score, i dont really care much about points or meters.

Yeah im talking about mid range green which has happened several times. Ao irrating when I miss open green meter then lebron gets it and drives through 3 people for a bs and 1. Thats why green meters should always go in imo
If you can, start charting it to see how often it is actually happening. Whenever you want something changed, the developers won't take stuff into consideration without proof.

I would say to show video of it. Video evidence because people tend to overexaggerate the frequency of things happening. And it isn't always done on purpose.

So if you can provide video evidence and post it on the OperationSports forums

game still ******* cheats and it still pisses me off.

i still get heated everytime i get like in an animation in the post and then they call a 3 second violations -_-

oh and the warriors got rid of curry on my game and the clippers have the best record in the west. Just a little parity.

my squad is currently 62-4. Brooklyn Nets. I have to average about 42 - 8 - 6 to have a chance though. Thumbs be sore than a mug after a few games.

Just started year 3 in MC. Bron went to the Lakers
sick.gif
mine did too

Didn't know saying the word "bucket" could constantly get you a tech
mean.gif
Playing the clippers yesterday I noticed they got the lead down to within 10 so I went "Oh, they" and got a tech before I even finished my sentence 
mean.gif

Was my second tech for that game too but I didn't get booted. Got one earlier for some **** I don't even remember. Probably sneezed too loud 
grin.gif

Just started year 3 in MC. Bron went to the Lakers :x

He went to Sactown in my year 3. Golden State is still in tact but they added Mosgov :smh: :lol:

I'm on the Rockets and Dwight left, and we got Jordan Hill, but we couldn't get rid of Lawson :stoneface: :lol:

I low key wanna ask for a trade on the strength that we have 0 post presence. Hill is undersized and gets outrebounded and Montiejunas doesn't crash the boards at all. Only 9 games in and I'm practically leading the league in rebounds

Two days ago, my friends and I were trying to play against a popular gamer, prettyboyfredo and his squad.

I was a bit excited that we managed to get next. It was because I'd face him since both of us are point guards on squads. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to play against him. The session was pretty lagging. Fredo got kicked out and his squad lost to Ballers.

View media item 1954620
Nassah1o is my player. (PSN)

Last edited:
Played some dude last night in the EuroLeague who kept running a set play with tony parker man i was not able to stop it whether it was on ball defense or off ball defense. He kept burning russ to the paint no matter what. He would be at the top of the key and pass it off to the SG then TP would just run straight to the hoop lol I would block it a few times along with few steals but man russ was getting burnt. I ended up winning with 2 b2b KD 3s to put it away. 

been having some real good competition recently to where its making online pretty enjoyable to play when im bored

43-10 at the moment 

I run set plays to but i have never seen anything that successful before in this game i wish i knew what the play was called

Played some dude last night in the EuroLeague who kept running a set play with tony parker man i was not able to stop it whether it was on ball defense or off ball defense. He kept burning russ to the paint no matter what. He would be at the top of the key and pass it off to the SG then TP would just run straight to the hoop lol I would block it a few times along with few steals but man russ was getting burnt. I ended up winning with 2 b2b KD 3s to put it away. 

been having some real good competition recently to where its making online pretty enjoyable to play when im bored

43-10 at the moment 

I run set plays to but i have never seen anything that successful before in this game i wish i knew what the play was called

I don't know the name of the play either but it's run regularly in my MC. I'm able to rack up on assists from the 2 guard spot.

I'm playing my GM and starting my second season with the Lakers.. Kobe Bryant didn't retire and wanted a three year contract.. :rofl:

I accepted the contract and Kobe said that he need a couple of days to think about it.. Never trust a snake.. The Black Mamba signed with the Boston Celtics.. :stoneface:

I'm playing my GM and starting my second season with the Lakers.. Kobe Bryant didn't retire and wanted a three year contract..
roll.gif

I accepted the contract and Kobe said that he need a couple of days to think about it.. Never trust a snake.. The Black Mamba signed with the Boston Celtics..
indifferent.gif
2K be ******* dirty.............that's blasphemous, Mamba would never jump ship to the enemy

I'm playing my GM and starting my second season with the Lakers.. Kobe Bryant didn't retire and wanted a three year contract.. :rofl:

I accepted the contract and Kobe said that he need a couple of days to think about it.. Never trust a snake.. The Black Mamba signed with the Boston Celtics.. :stoneface:

2K be ******* dirty.............that's blasphemous, Mamba would never jump ship to the enemy

I low key don't want to play my GM anymore.. :rofl:

Bro, that's the one moment where I just say "Screw it" and delete my entire MyGM file and start a new MyGM altogether.  Even if I had a won a title with that MyGM file, seeing Mamba jump ship to enemy territory just ain't worth the experience.

Hell that is why I play MyLeague over MyGM anyway, I have auto-save disabled.........so if I see some suspect BS transaction going on, I can just revert to an old save file for MyLeague and ignore that mess

Last edited:
Bro, that's the one moment where I just say "Screw it" and delete my entire MyGM file and start a new MyGM altogether.  Even if I had a won a title with that MyGM file, seeing Mamba jump ship to enemy territory just ain't worth the experience.

Hell that is why I play MyLeague over MyGM anyway, I have auto-save disabled.........so if I see some suspect BS transaction going on, I can just revert to an old save file for MyLeague and ignore that mess

Yeah I'm officially done playing my GM forever!!

I'm going straight to my league.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yall don't believe in controlling all 30 teams OR turning off CPU trades?

Make everything Manual for all teams.

CPU can never be trusted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom