OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Speaking of association mode type cheese, MyGM is ******* cheese with all their "VC paid benefits."  You can literally pay VC to boost player attributes out the rear in that mode in comparison to MyLeague where natural growth is involved.

I don't see why you guys even prefer that mode over MyLeague which has its own levels of cheese itself (you can disable salary caps and other things).  Using VC to function around an Association/Franchise type mode.......c'mon son

Last edited:

Speaking of association mode type cheese, MyGM is ******* cheese with all their "VC paid benefits."  You can literally pay VC to boost player attributes out the rear in that mode in comparison to MyLeague where natural growth is involved.

I don't see why you guys even prefer that mode over MyLeague which has its own levels of cheese itself (you can disable salary caps and other things).  Using VC to function around an Association/Franchise type mode.......c'mon son
no.............you can give pep talks in mygm but das it ...............a pep talk that increases an OVR by 1 at most lol........players have to progress naturally as well , you can pay for some extra training camps in both modes but each player can only do 1 training camp 

no.............you can give pep talks in mygm but das it ...............a pep talk that increases an OVR by 1 at most lol........players have to progress naturally as well , you can pay for some extra training camps in both modes but each player can only do 1 training camp 
There are also "facilities upgrades" that requires VC, those are the cheesy boosts I'm talking about

Last edited:
Everytime I'm down 3 with the game on the line and I drive to shoot the 3.. The COTDAMN animation always put my foot on the line and of course that's the only time you're 100% guarantee going to make that useless 2.. :smh:

Last edited:
Everytime I'm down 3 with the game on the line and I drive to shoot the 3.. The COTDAMN animation always put my foot on the line and of course that's the only time you're 100% guarantee going to make that useless 2..
mean.gif
FOR REAL. Or does some wild cheese animation where my guy takes a huge hop-step into the paint.

Defense in this is literally 90% covering up stupid mistakes by the computer. Not getting back on D, not matching up properly in transition, having a panic attack anytime someone runs a PNR, helping off of shooters for no reason. I don't even worry about what the other guy is trying to do offensively. It's so annoying. Team defense in this is ridiculously bad.

Yes, even the official class of 2017 will have players reaching 99 overall by year 3 in the league ...if you like auto generated classes which are much more realistic, then stay away from ALL community draft classes.

You clearly haven't used ETP's Draft Class files then

https://twitter.com/EmbraceThaPace

This guy has known his stuff since back in 2K13 (or 2K11, don't remember), and he is well aware about the "cheesy potential boosts" for most draft class files on the 2K servers.  Hence why he makes sure to make adjustments when he sees something "cheesy" happening with his draft class file.

Although if you are using Xbox 1, you're kind of out of luck at that point.  ETP is only doing PS4 draft classes for 2K16 at the moment
good looks b. Prob gonna finally buy 2k16 after this Knicks game.

You see the report of KD possibly going to warriors? No way Im saying its true but if it were to happen Ill be $60 richer come next year.

Defense in this is literally 90% covering up stupid mistakes by the computer. Not getting back on D, not matching up properly in transition, having a panic attack anytime someone runs a PNR, helping off of shooters for no reason. I don't even worry about what the other guy is trying to do offensively. It's so annoying. Team defense in this is ridiculously bad.

This will affect how you dude create your doll babies next year. Possibly............

Take-Two Interactive & Visual Concepts Sued By Tattoo Artists - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...tive-visual-concepts-sued-tattoo-artists.html
do you even know how the barbie dolls work?

did you know Abby Wambach got her own Barbie?

this lawsuit is for the NBA player's tattoos (ie Lebron), not the barbie doll tattoos... in which I think they actually had a tattoo artist design all the specific tattoos that are available to put on barbie dolls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom