I just threw the damnedest alley oop!!

LeBron to Wade..

Wade skull was easily over the rim..

I had to turn off the 360..

Running "best play" during games is
smokin.gif
. I always get a lot of open looks
Truth.

Especially when I'm out there with the second unit.

My only real complaint about this game is the seeming complete lack of a 'catchup' mentality.  I've been down 7-10 in the 4th get a good range shooter an open look and they pass it up to drive and get block/miss a contested layup... I mean c'mon now.

I like the new feature they added that you can pick teams from Todays game during half time,

So far ive been right every single time and getting VC points like crazy.

Been playing myplayer blacktop more often as of lately, it's mad fun when everyone is playing nicely but when the cheesers/ball hoggers show up :x :smh:

I had two you just have to go to the menu and select new career and change the name idk what happens to your vc at the time i didnt have much of it anyway so it didn't bother me

Anyone? :frown:[/quote
Yeah, you can create a new one. Just go to the menu, then mycareer and then click on "New"
My advice for making a great pg (I have one now for the Knicks & he's a 87 rating, drafted by the Kings tho) is to do an "all-around" or "scoring" pg. Makes his mid range, defense and passing the first things u focus on and then work from there. My guy just got a 80 on 3pt shots because I saved that for last and all his "hot spots" are already from 3 pt range. I made my guy a pick-pocket thieft and I score or get assists a lot from my defense.
Let me know if this bit of advice helps...

I deleted mine off the hard drive and then started fresh. My 1st PG was a pass first PG and that limited in skills in other areas. A buddy of mine told me to create an all around PG and things are much better now. You're not going to kill every game either. I've had some good games and turned around to only have an awful game.

i started a new my career.. they didn't let me change anything about the appearance, he still looked just like my player. All the old VC still rolled over

used to happen in 2k12 all the time.

Thanks fellas. I haven't played in a while but I'll try these suggestions and advice tomorrow

Taking down a cheeser is, hands down, the best feeling this game has to offer. Losing to them though..:x

I just beat one by 8, damn that was a frustrating game.

Lately I have found that everyone I play just hacks away because the stupid game allows steal after steal. Sometimes I can't even control my player yet and I'm stripped. Sometimes it'll be 4-5 plays in a row that I am stripped while trying to pass (someone else is magically all of a sudden standing in front of my player, no matter who I try to pass to), they really did a horrible job with online play. Between this and Madden online, I can't stand how dudes can't play a fair game.

Oh yeah and the missed layups are :rofl:

Dudes are 7 feet standing underneath the basket and then throw that #%@! off the backboard or rim, it's pathetic.

Dudes are 7 feet standing underneath the basket and then throw that #%@! off the backboard or rim, it's pathetic.

u prolly dont watch REAL NBA games. PLayers always miss those shots under basket in real life. If you have a good close scorer he'll hit it most of the time.

Its annoying though cuz in 2k12, 2k11 etc. u can make those 99% of the time.

To stop cheesers ya'll doing it wrong.

Put no help defense.
Make sure everyone is on deny ball and play tight.
No double teaming.

And play off ball defense. bada Bing.. bada boom. Any 1 he tries to pass to the pass with get deflected. He wont get by computer or be able to shoot on cpu.

And just cheese back on them. Get ur C and PF down low under basket and dunk it every time.

You wanna cheese i can cheese better. Thats how i look @ it.

Im 0-0 in Quick Match. Too many cheesers. I refuse to play 1v1. Rank is only a way of seeing who can cheese the most. Thats all.

Team up is where its @. 5v5 all legit players. Real basketball. No CPU.

PM me if u tryna play with some real 2k ballers.

damn. this games ai is annoying. twice so far ive been taken out of the game in myplayer in close games with less than a couple minutes where i either tie or make the go ahead and then wind up losing.

This dude finnns always on my twitter timeline with that Celtics garbage :smh: :lol:

#Lakeshow is a better home for your boy Rondo. I might run an association and snatch him up :smokin

This dude finnns always on my twitter timeline with that Celtics garbage :smh: :lol:
#Lakeshow is a better home for your boy Rondo. I might run an association and snatch him up :smokin

I might run a association and snatch kobe, dwight, and nash. Than i'll just bench them all.

Kobe is done with the NBA in few years though. He is going to go play in China and get his money up for 1-2 years.

damn. this games ai is annoying. twice so far ive been taken out of the game in myplayer in close games with less than a couple minutes where i either tie or make the go ahead and then wind up losing.
THIS!!!!
My minutes were reset since we got a new coach and GM so I'm back at 12 minutes a game working my way up, I'm in my 3rd season by the way 87 overall

I swear the David Wesley lay-up is in this game... happened to me three times already, most recently with D-WADE of all people.

They seriously need to patch this, the game is broken even on HOF difficulty with sim sliders. Defense is almost non-existent, it's like 2K purposely removed the ability to contest shots. Oh, and dunks are always unblockable, I have yet to block a dunk. When is the patch coming out?

:rofl:

:rofl: :x

I swear the David Wesley lay-up is in this game... happened to me three times already, most recently with D-WADE of all people.
They seriously need to patch this, the game is broken even on HOF difficulty with sim sliders. Defense is almost non-existent, it's like 2K purposely removed the ability to contest shots. Oh, and dunks are always unblockable, I have yet to block a dunk. When is the patch coming out?

:rofl: Well that is exactly what happened in the game last night. KG right under the basket, nothing but backboard. Sullinger throws the ball off the rim while underneath. Always room to dunk the ball. C'mon man. :lol:

i only get like 120-200 VC a game. thats not even enough for a damn layup point. and getting gold in drills only gets you 60 without adding a random attribute? whack

i get more VC from those daily matchup predictions :x

i only get like 120-200 VC a game. thats not even enough for a damn layup point. and getting gold in drills only gets you 60 without adding a random attribute? whack

i get more VC from those daily matchup predictions :x

i been getting 200+ recently. just got to get your highlight plays up and try to get a or a+

i got melo traded for kobe but damn kobe sucks compared to melo. hes slow as **** and dribbles way to damn much for me to get an assist. i ****** up lol

Its BS how you can not block dunks. I hate that. Whats the point of having a chasedown artist if you cant block dunks. Lebron be blocking those dunks. I also hate how they let people use the shot feedback this year again. Patch needs to be released ASAP.

I wanna block some dunks. DAMN 2k.

@dajon - what is shot feedback??

and to chime in on how to stop cheesers...play tight/play tight and choose the weakest offensive player and just play off him all day and help where its needed....ie, if your playing the thunder, play off perk and help with your 5...let perk shoot all day unless uncontested unless its a layup of course...

now...i played a cat the other day was he was like 44-5 online, and when the game started ALL HE DID was 360 gather and dunk with lebron...2k makes certain plays just impossible to defend...like, i tried to strip with kobe..then started bringing dwight in with the help(no blocks of course) the only way i stopped it was simply tryna stop bron before he got in the lane...2k needs to take stuff like that out the game...also dudes who shoot nothing but 3s..i swear i hate that

is it just me or the player guarding you in mycareer recovers FAST from a screen? this **** happens to me all the time. I'm on the mavs so kaman sets up a screen for me, and no matter how good the position of the screen is, the player guarding me still recovers :smh: like there's a magnet that lets him keep up with me >: . /rant

Back
Top Bottom