Official NBA 2k13 Thread

So when you start MyCareer ..

Do you get the current roster for it? Like even Lamb is drafted to the Rockets, he'll be moved to the Thunder and Harden will go to Houston?

If you start a MYCareer now with the updated the rosters, everyone will be in their right teams. Lamb will be in OKC, Harden in HOU.

Can someone please direct me to the page that the VC glitch is on with the whole playing a game getting VC saving but turning the system off to go back to that point to get more VC. Does that still work? What page is that on again?

Can someone please direct me to the page that the VC glitch is on with the whole playing a game getting VC saving but turning the system off to go back to that point to get more VC. Does that still work? What page is that on again?
1. Have a good game(I did it where I got 550 VC)

2. Save and exit with minimal time left

3. Finish the game

4. When it gets to the interview question, sign out of your xbox profile, then sign back in(Auto shoots you to the menu)

5. Repeat 3-5 until racked up

im on my fifth team in mycareer and finally on a good team. the knicks traded amare for me. felt goodman. hated playing on mavs, rockets, hornets. bucks were alright with jennings and ilyasova. but now with melo its :smokin

Can someone PLEASE give me a quick scouting report on Chris Copeland. I am working on 2K13 rosters and I need some info on him. Thank you.

lost internet connection while saving last night and my file got corrupted anyway to fix it or am i sol. I refuse to start over

Just hacked SP to get 99 dunk and unlock some animations.

Will get other stats legitimately though. :lol:

Austin Rivers is nice as **** in this game.

Running my association with the mavs and brought him in as a backup in a trade with N.O. for delonte west and dontay jones.

His likeness overall in this game is amazing though :wow:

Rasheed Wallace has been crazy good since they added him back in the game. Haven't dropped less than 30 with him yet

I played this after not playing a B-Ball game for a LONG time. The learning curve on this game is steep. I guess I'll keep at it til I get better but it's not easy at all to get into.

roster updates seem cool, james harden is where he should be, played two games last night online. once with the trailblazers, that team is stacked. lakers still my fav team on the game without nash.
bulls are still a great team without drose, it just takes adjustment to get use to scoring with deng so much.

roster updates seem cool, james harden is where he should be, played two games last night online. once with the trailblazers, that team is stacked. lakers still my fav team on the game without nash.
bulls are still a great team without drose, it just takes adjustment to get use to scoring with deng so much.
If cool means still having missing players then I guess it is cool.

Yes. Your basketball IQ should dictate the outcome of a game. Not how lenient a AI system is about letting you hit baskets.
If that somehow makes sense to you then more power to you. Clearly your IQ doesn't dictate the outcome if the CPU gets artificial boosts as you go up in difficulty levels but ok. You got it though.

Sad thing is that someone is a 90 in year 3. 2K needs to edit their potential ratings, but then again when everyone starts out so high they really have little room for growth

Derrick Rose won MVP in his third year.

Not saying that AD is getting there that quick, but it's definitely possible.

Last edited:
Derrick Rose won MVP in his third year.
Not saying that AD is getting there that quick, but it's definitely possible.
You missed my point. The issue with the game with the progression and a big issue is the potential ratings. If he is a 90 in year 3, there is hardly any more room for growth. That is a fundemental issue with the sim engine in this game.

Back
Top Bottom