Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Yeah man, Byron Scott had me playing PF at one point
mean.gif
. Got benched a couple games trying to do too much..I'm back in the starting lineup again though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Is it me or is it hard to move your grade up in My Player or is it the fact that I'm stuck playing with the wack Sixers averaging about 10 mins a game
mean.gif
Whats your grade average?

Last edited:
I asked for a trade from the Sixers since I wasn't getting the tick I deserved.

Got traded to the Mavericks and now I am BALLIN. Averaging a double-double at point
nthat.gif

That exploit has saved the day, I'm not OD'ing with it yet, but my dude is probably in his 70s overall.

Yeah man, Byron Scott had me playing PF at one point :smh: . Got benched a couple games trying to do too much..I'm back in the starting lineup again though.

Quote:
Is it me or is it hard to move your grade up in My Player or is it the fact that I'm stuck playing with the wack Sixers averaging about 10 mins a game :smh:

My average is a C. The highest I've been in a game is a C+. Teammates only pass me the rock if nobody else is open and Doug Collins dumb *** keep playing me out of position. I'm a PG, but I've played SG, SF, and even PF :smh:

I cannot wait until a patch comes out for this game, online is so broken you gotta play completely different than you do in an offline game. Stamina is BEYOND bad and so is the shot timing :x

Yeah man, Byron Scott had me playing PF at one point
mean.gif
. Got benched a couple games trying to do too much..I'm back in the starting lineup again though.

Quote:
Is it me or is it hard to move your grade up in My Player or is it the fact that I'm stuck playing with the wack Sixers averaging about 10 mins a game
mean.gif

My average is a C. The highest I've been in a game is a C+. Teammates only pass me the rock if nobody else is open and Doug Collins dumb *** keep playing me out of position. I'm a PG, but I've played SG, SF, and even PF
mean.gif
Easy way for me to get my grade up is setting screens for teammates and good shot defense. Good shot defense is a way bigger boost on your grade than making buckets sometimes. Rebounding and boxing out too. If you do that consistently you'll get it up around a B average easily with those minutes

Set screens and cut for easy buckets or for others to score. Easy grade bumps

I dont even worry about points yet (cause my shot is garbage), I average an A grade with around 12 points and I rarely get hit for bad shot selection, avoid that and you're $$$

Last edited:
Anyone mess with the 2K app for your phones?

Seems like a easy way to rack up VC points as well with mini games

I cannot wait until a patch comes out for this game, online is so broken you gotta play completely different than you do in an offline game. Stamina is BEYOND bad and so is the shot timing :x

Stamina is bad for big men and the perimeter players that aren't Kevin Durant, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Lebron James, or Dwyane Wade :smh:

If the defensive rotations weren't so damn atrocious on this game, I'd be whooping these kids by 25+ points a game online.

I'm playing this bum Heat user online, up 13 at the start of the 4th, and this cheesing clown waits until now to try and mess with defensive settings, and coach profile settings and all that ****. **** is a joke

If the defensive rotations weren't so damn atrocious on this game, I'd be whooping these kids by 25+ points a game online.
I'm playing this bum Heat user online, up 13 at the start of the 4th, and this cheesing clown waits until now to try and mess with defensive settings, and coach profile settings and all that ****. **** is a joke

I don't think him messing with the settings is the bad part. No matter what, the defensive rotations suck especially online.

^so you're mad dude made defensive adjustments? Ok.

Should have presented my statement in a different way. Cats can make adjustments whenever they please. Just found it funny that this clown thought he could just hop into a match with the Heat against me and just steamroll his way to a W without accounting for any settings prior to the 4th quarter and a double digit deficit. I'm positive his "adjustments" consisted of placing play tight on all of my players, but none of that garbage mattered. Made the clown quit midway through the 4th with all my bench players in.

My player is super easy on hall of fame when they start double teaming or full court pressing. They're double teams ain't even doing anything. So easy to just crossover and drive to the basket.

Back
Top Bottom