Official NBA 2k13 Thread

This acutally happened to me. My wifi went out while I was playing.
It automatically switched back to VC for me. I will say, though, I literally waited untill the wifi came back on to play another game, never tuned the system off nor left the MP home screen and I lost the skill points.
Why would they even connect that to the internet, doe???
man you're lucky...im stuck with these funky *** skill points. I dont even have the drive to play it anymore smh

and thats the same questioned im asking dawg

i dont get. how are ya not getting VC points? i played both offline and online and even with my internet down a few day ago and still get VC points.

I didnt know in MyPlayer mode you can participate in All star events :lol:

I'm in the dunk contest.

I already knew about the rookie showcase and all star..but dunk contest ? Hope i win

Can anyone explain whenever the other online player turn on full court pressure or double team etc, my player and team become slower and even fast guy like chris paul seem to be skating on ice? smh.

The most annoying thing is i try to go for the lose ball and javale mcgee can outrun chris paul for a lose ball

Honestly, no. 2k11/12 has trained me to make short passes. The longest ill even try is under the basket to mid court.
I've never seen the CPU do it. Damn sure not 3 time in game. You must press all the time??

In the honest truth, I dont press at all. I'm gonna check out how high my crash boards intensity is, though.

I can't stand some of the dudes on psn.

I pick the warriors...dude switches to the Lakers.

I then switch to the Thunder...dude quits.

indifferent.gif

5 games into my sophomore season, me and the suns are 1-4 and they have decided to switch things up and bench me again :smh: I feel like getting my coach fired on some Demarcus cousins tip

This acutally happened to me. My wifi went out while I was playing.
It automatically switched back to VC for me. I will say, though, I literally waited untill the wifi came back on to play another game, never tuned the system off nor left the MP home screen and I lost the skill points.
Why would they even connect that to the internet, doe???

They did it this year to prevent people from hacking their my players.

I can't stand some of the dudes on psn.

I pick the warriors...dude switches to the Lakers.

I then switch to the Thunder...dude quits.

:stoneface:
cant stand when people do that. that why i started hovering over teams instead of pressing start now cuz dudes will pick a whack team and when i pick the nets or knicks theyll switch quick to heat or lakers.

5 games into my sophomore season, me and the suns are 1-4 and they have decided to switch things up and bench me again :smh: I feel like getting my coach fired on some Demarcus cousins tip

same here, i was starting point on hornets and we went on 7 game win streak. we were playing lakers and was tied game when they took me out in third. came back in down 10 and couldnt recover and lost. now im a bench player.

Might as well rate Carmelo 99. How the hell do you slow this fool down? :smh::smh:

Anyone wanna play on the ps3?  How the hell do you share/upload a replay, BTW?  I already linked my 2kaccount to my Youtube account, finished uploading it, but the replay is nowhere to be found on my Youtube.  Does anybody know where the replays go?

Last edited:
This game drives me up a damn wall!! Played against the Knicks last night and Melo is UNREAL! Can't do anything to stop him.

I hate when you play online...and the oppossing player always puts double team...hard pressure..presses start before the game and starts changing **** up and still loses

I hate when you play online...and the oppossing player always puts double team...hard pressure..presses start before the game and starts changing **** up and still loses

Some people just go to Coach Settings and change a few things, and that will only take about 6 seconds tops and I'm fine with that.

It's the dudes who take up like a minute-a minute & a half going through hella ****, and then when the game starts they're just steal spammers and straight line turbo abusers. That's the type of stuff that makes me wish 2K would allow us to go through our own stuff while they have the game paused. I know it's been like that for quite some time now, but every now and then you'll run into the "quick pause, quick pause again" guy and that makes me want the amount of pauses limited.

I just realized, that whenever Sheed is put back in the game in the next roster updates.... we can finally put AF1's on him!!!!

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Sheed is actually on the disk anymore. I am pretty sure they took him off. So we probably will get a "CAP" version of sheed

I don't think Sheed is actually on the disk anymore. I am pretty sure they took him off. So we probably will get a "CAP" version of sheed
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That's true, I downloaded a bunch of hex'd rosters last year and he wasn't on there. Damn, maybe they'll figure out a way to art update faces this year 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom