Official NBA 2k13 Thread

if u have 360...
:pimp:
Did 2k add this or is this like one of those roster sets someone created?

Yo, does anyone know of a way to cheat so I get loads of VC points and totally defeat the purpose of the MyPlayer mode? I've ******g played 6 games and I'm not starting.

Last edited:
99 overall pg only 2 assist per game :nerd: lol I was a starter since the beginning of February currently in my second year 79 overall

99 overall pg only 2 assist per game :nerd: lol I was a starter since the beginning of February currently in my second year 79 overall

So some reason the heat starts wade at PG and allen at SG

I cant get that starters for nothing >:

if wade played the SG then i'll be fine starting cuz chalmers aint nothing but im stuck as 6th man with a 99 overall

Last edited:
if u have 360...

:pimp:

I don't get it. Charles is only on 360? :nerd:

Whats wrong with this pic guys :x >:

6th man? :rofl:
I feel your pain bruh. Its a ***** trying to get over that hump. I had that problem with the Bulls.
I'm starting now though. I'm not as good as your dude, but once D Rose came back, they finally moved me over to SG ( :smh: |I I still want to start at PG) and put Robinson on the bench.

WE NICE NOW THOUGH! We picked up Danny Granger and we been murking :pimp:

Our starting lineup is too nice

Last edited:

So some reason the heat starts wade at PG and allen at SG

I cant get that starters for nothing >:

if wade played the SG then i'll be fine starting cuz chalmers aint nothing but im stuck as 6th man with a 99 overall

Tell me about it before I was a starter they had Sebastian telfair starting at the 2 over me I was like 9 overall points higher than him just keep playing they eventually give it to you may not be in your position tho, first game I started at SF but it was for the pistons afterwards they traded me to the suns and I'm happy :pimp:

I'm actually looking forward to starting out of position at point guard if there is a duo of sg and sf with a high overall ima ask for a trade there

The coaching in the game is crazy lol

I'm a 6'4 sg on the rockets. We loss 3 straight so they start me as point since k-mart is the 2. Go on a 7 game winning streak avg 17points 6 assist,4 steals and 3 rebs. Now they're starting Toney Douglas over me. :smh:

Derrick Rose is a bonehead man. I don't know why they got this dude running the 1 over me. He should definitely be running the 2 when I'm on the floor.

I'm wide open, dude tried to drive through both the PF and Center and gets his **** sent.

Pass the ball man..

f'ing cheesing *** dudes online. i see a dude pick the heat, i choose lakers. he quits out. another guy, he hovers over thunder, i choose knicks. as soon as he sees im ready, he switches to heat. finally get another guy who chooses clippers and this dude goes ham with just crawford. crawford does not miss a single shot even with two people in his damn face

f'ing cheesing *** dudes online. i see a dude pick the heat, i choose lakers. he quits out. another guy, he hovers over thunder, i choose knicks. as soon as he sees im ready, he switches to heat. finally get another guy who chooses clippers and this dude goes ham with just crawford. crawford does not miss a single shot even with two people in his damn face
Your defense was weak. Step it up boss Cow.

Rebounding is the worse in this game. Players will be boxing out nothing but air while the opponent just runs right by him and grabs the boards

That exploit :smokin
turned that 2k to 20k
that 20k to 33k
oh gawd

?????? :nerd: :nerd:

1. Go to myplayer and play next key game (beneficial since the VC is doubled)
2. go hard this game, try to get milestones, dynamic goals, A+ grade (all will increase your total VC earned for that game)
3. at around 10-15 seconds left in the game, SAVE AND QUIT
4. start up myplayer again and it will put you back in that game where you saved but this time finish the game
5. you'll see how much VC you earned and when you press quit as usual you will see "VC earnings are being saved"
6. the trick is to not answer the interview question and dashboard out of the game or PS3 home button out of the game
7. the game only saves your progress if you answer the interview question
8. you'll be able to go back to myplayer and start that game again and repeat steps 4-6 and keep getting that same VC

Is it me or is it hard to move your grade up in My Player or is it the fact that I'm stuck playing with the wack Sixers averaging about 10 mins a game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom