Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I played against someone in that MyTeam mode and blew him out by like 40 points, but I can't even beat the CPU on AllStar. Dude must've sucked :lol:

I love being a 6 3' PG playing PF and C half of my minutes . My player ******g sucks I won't be copping another 2K until the next gen systems release. Its really been the same mode since 2K10 with horrible trade and substitution logic.

this. i absolutely hate playing out of my position for the majority of games, when my team has viable options at those spots. i'm a small forward, on the grizzley, but i routinely play pf and center, despite zach randolph and marc gasol. its ridiculous. they must think i'm lebron.

Thanks for the link but that doesn't really help my main problem. I don't think there are really any tricks to closing out on shooters unless you play off ball and stick to shooters like glue, which shouldn't be the only option. Hopefully they patch this.

It's pretty simple though: guys covering Ray Allen, Steph Curry, and other pure shooters don't sag off, they barely look away from their direction in real life. So when I set "PLAY TIGHT/DENY BALL," this is what should happen. My defender shouldn't look towards the basket and start walking towards it when Lebron drives, then get stuck in cement for a second before turning around and contesting an open Ray Allen's shot. Especially when I've switched onto him ahead of time and tell him to start moving towards Ray Allen.

>:

I played against someone in that MyTeam mode and blew him out by like 40 points, but I can't even beat the CPU on AllStar. Dude must've sucked :lol:

You're going to find the trashiest dudes in MyTeam mode. Their garbage skill set really glows too if they have a squad full of bronze players too. I really wish 2K would have given us an option to play our friends' MyTeams, instead of just these randoms who luck to 3 jack all game long.

Ran into a squad with Deron Williams and Dwight Howard, but ol boy was only trying to launch 3's with Mike Miller & Shane Battier. Made that fool quit in the 3rd quarter and he blamed his poor play on being "too zooted". I picked up Dell Curry in a Gold Booster pack, and he's been money for me. I've got most of the solid bronze players on my squad: Austin Rivers, Tony Allen, Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones III, Andre Drummond, Josh Selby, Chris Wilcox, etc, but I've gotta pick up a solid center. I've got my eyes on Roy Hibbert, Cole Aldrich is ******g trash as a backup C :x

Hands down the best part of that video....
Hands down the best part of that video....

wow :rofl: :rofl:

You're going to find the trashiest dudes in MyTeam mode. Their garbage skill set really glows too if they have a squad full of bronze players too. I really wish 2K would have given us an option to play our friends' MyTeams, instead of just these randoms who luck to 3 jack all game long.
Ran into a squad with Deron Williams and Dwight Howard, but ol boy was only trying to launch 3's with Mike Miller & Shane Battier. Made that fool quit in the 3rd quarter and he blamed his poor play on being "too zooted". I picked up Dell Curry in a Gold Booster pack, and he's been money for me. I've got most of the solid bronze players on my squad: Austin Rivers, Tony Allen, Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones III, Andre Drummond, Josh Selby, Chris Wilcox, etc, but I've gotta pick up a solid center. I've got my eyes on Roy Hibbert, Cole Aldrich is ******g trash as a backup C
sick.gif
I have yet to get one player from a booster pack. Sucks, I bought 1 gold, like 3 silver, and prolly 5 bronze.

just got my first triple double...was only reward 250 for it.

ive accepted coming off the bench, im over it. now im shooting for ROY and 6th man.

i was named a starter 12 games in.. maybe because I'm a PG on Portland tho
what team are you on and position are you playing?
PG on Detroit, I have to admit I've been slacking this year, but still.

Does anyone use the Play N Charge kit for Xbox?

Last edited:
im in the conference final vs bulls. year 3. Is there a way to see what players dont like me. i remember you could do this on myplayer couble 2ks ago.

My created player is a shooting guard but Alvin Gentry put me has a center late in that particular game.

Last edited:
My created player is a shooting guard but Alvin Gentry put me has a center late in that particular game.

How tall is he?

I found out depending on the line up if your tall you will be moved

When i was on the warriors ( traded to the heat now ) my PG is 6'5 and they went with a small line up with curry, jack, jenkins, jefferson and me. Jefferson was at the 5 and i was at the 4.

How tall is he?
I found out depending on the line up if your tall you will be moved
When i was on the warriors ( traded to the heat now ) my PG is 6'5 and they went with a small line up with curry, jack, jenkins, jefferson and me. Jefferson was at the 5 and i was at the 4.

My SG is 6'4 and sometimes the coach would be put me in has a SF.

Back
Top Bottom