Official NBA 2k13 Thread

yeah the jay z stuff, the music videos got old after the first run, and all this jay z stuff, how could they not have the Heat intro from last year

2K please don't ever do this again, focus on a more broadcast like presentation...

and please stop having the stat overlays covering half of the screen when the ball is in play

Last edited:
For all of you MyPlayers, I have a question. I mean this with no disrespect, but do any of you enjoy the building up process of the mode? It seems that everyone in this thread wants to cheat, get boosted up quickly, start in 1 week, etc. I mean don't you want to struggle a little bit, play realistically, and EARN your position.
I know I am different but when I played MP, I enjoyed the struggle and treated it like an RPG. You all want to start the game off with Knights of the Roundtable instead of building your way up.
I like the REALISM of working to get good. the struggle, the ups and downs. one game score 20+ and play a lot of minutes.
The next game go 2-10 and play 10 minutes
not only that. my player is  only getting paid like $50 a week lmao. that likes wnba bench warmer pay. itll take a month and a half to buy a plain tee from the store.
I'm annoy because the camera angle keep changing after every game in my player..
i get annoyed when that happens with blacktop.

also, this freaking app is killing me. im only getting half credit for the activities and im capped at 500 now. whack.

i was also tight when i had this ******g many vc and glitch wouldnt work. i was so damn tight. anyone glitch lately?

(anyone ever get any higher?)

westbrook is always cheesing the lane online, 3 things happen

1) basket goes in
2) foul
3) all the above

I CANT BLOCK HIM W/ HOWARD

Pretty much happens with most players. Defender goes in a fetal position or don't get a block when contesting a shot/dunk. :smh: Have yet to get a block straight up. I thought defense was much improved but you can flop any time (double tap "O") pretty much showed it's a joke.

The help defense is terrible on this game. I keep gettting screened by my own man. Bynum hedges but does not get out of the way then my man scores and I lose "points" :smh: Dudes don't box out or nothin either

saw another self-backboard alley-layup pulled off successfully and I was in the vicinity. I think it was Rashard Lewis too :smh:
I really don't understand man. It is like they tried to purposely compromise the integrity of the game by adding that into the game.

It's too much when they're able to do it from an angle (it's not impossible but that's ridiculous).

The help defense is terrible on this game. I keep gettting screened by my own man. Bynum hedges but does not get out of the way then my man scores and I lose "points" :smh: Dudes don't box out or nothin either

That's pretty realistic from watching Byum the last 7 years

The only ****** team I can beat the computer with is the ****** Lakers. I don't want to run a franchise with the best team in the game. Tried to run with the Hornets and can't grab a damn rebound. I'm bout to break this ****** game lol

For all of you MyPlayers, I have a question. I mean this with no disrespect, but do any of you enjoy the building up process of the mode? It seems that everyone in this thread wants to cheat, get boosted up quickly, start in 1 week, etc. I mean don't you want to struggle a little bit, play realistically, and EARN your position.

I know I am different but when I played MP, I enjoyed the struggle and treated it like an RPG. You all want to start the game off with Knights of the Roundtable instead of building your way up.

I like the REALISM of working to get good. the struggle, the ups and downs. one game score 20+ and play a lot of minutes.

The next game go 2-10 and play 10 minutes
not only that. my player is  only getting paid like $50 a week lmao. that likes wnba bench warmer pay. itll take a month and a half to buy a plain tee from the store.
I'm annoy because the camera angle keep changing after every game in my player..
i get annoyed when that happens with blacktop.

also, this freaking app is killing me. im only getting half credit for the activities and im capped at 500 now. whack.

i was also tight when i had this ******g many vc and glitch wouldnt work. i was so damn tight. anyone glitch lately?

(anyone ever get any higher?)

When I glitched my total vc was 1136 but I was getting around 800, my tip is that high assist games give more vc then high scoring games

Somebody Check to see if they put this into the game -
Rondo Tip Off Trickey

Hands down the best part of that video....

I'm doing horrible in MyPlayer this year, not even a starter after 27 games...I don't know what it is.

Last edited:
I love being a 6 3' PG playing PF and C half of my minutes . My player ******g sucks I won't be copping another 2K until the next gen systems release. Its really been the same mode since 2K10 with horrible trade and substitution logic.

Seriously tho, the AI of my team is terrible. Dudes switchin off for no reason. Miami Heat practically impossible to beat. Wade did an in and out and my man slid across the floor :smh:

Back
Top Bottom