• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Smith, who would go on to play at North Carolina State in 2016-17, received $43,500 according to the documents. Another document headed “Pina,” for ASM agent Stephen Pina, says Smith received a total of $73,500 in loans, and includes notes about “options to recoup the money” when Smith did not sign with ASM.

Dennis Smith, who would go on to play at North Carolina State in 2016-17, received $43,500 according to the documents. Another document headed “Pina,” for ASM agent Stephen Pina, says Smith received a total of $73,500 in loans, and includes notes about “options to recoup the money” when Smith did not sign with ASM.

What do you expect? College is a joke without paying the players

Simmons and Embiid are two of the most developed young players we've seen in quite some time and the talk about them on NT is always majority negative, or nitpicking or whatever.

I find it kind of strange.

Maybe it's just because people get so annoyed about Buc Em idk

You’re all ****ed

giphy.gif

Didn't get to see any of the Thunder game besides the last one minute because I was busy kicking it with a skripper but thank god they covered my 1st half bet. I was pumped when I saw that they were up 23 in the 1st quarter but checked the score again and they almost blew the damn game.

The Thunder are so damn bi-polar sometimes :smh: Hopefully they can go up 3-0 vs the Warriors tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom