• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You’re all ****ed

full

He made two big free throws. He shot 6-11 from the line, though

100% of the NBA can do exactly what Ben did in the clips you posted

He made the ones that we needed him to make in the end

And can 100% of the NBA do it while making it look easy to drop 32-11-7 on the road the first game after the break in their rookie season?

He made the ones that we needed him to make in the end

And can 100% of the NBA do it while making it look easy to drop 32-11-7 on the road the first game after the break in their rookie season?

Again, congrats on the clutch free throws. And that stat line is great. Talk your talk

As far as Bens shot, it’s gonna come down to his work ethic in the offseason. Is he gonna be the type to work day and night on it?

Steph definitely wouldn't have been putting up that kind of line last night if Bradley had played. Bummed that he was out.

i hated on the process at first but ben simmons is the troof and embiid is the goods if he can just stay healthy too

imagine if they wouldve drafted taytum instead

I'm not even trying to hate on Ben. He's going to be a perennial all-star regardless and dude can be the best player in the league if he becomes a 3pt threat. Let's just see it actually happen first.

After looking at yesterday's clips from Warriors. I must say Curry chocked in the ASG. Look at that 4 he launched while double team, he was closer in the ASG and no one to guard him. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom