Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam im dead.

Tell me how trey burke lookin like a.i. from the cover of nba2k. Equipped with blurry dreamcast graphic tats and struggle hangtime and all. I cant breev

20180223_022123.jpg

Last edited:
Fam im dead.

Tell me how trey burke lookin like a.i. from the cover of nba2k. Equipped with blurry dreamcast graphic tats and struggle hangtime and all. I cant breev

20180223_022123.jpg
Struggle hang time braids are the best.

Fam im dead.

20180223_022123.jpg
Ayyy man, he lit Magic up too.
Something serious bruh, might of trip dubbed em'
Let me look

I have said this the whole time. But if he can shoot, they can advance.

The one alarm beeping in the background during Toronto's dominant -- yes, dominant -- ascendancy to the No. 1 spot in the Eastern Conference: Anunoby's 3-point shooting has collapsed, chipping away at perhaps the weakest spot on Toronto's contender résumé.

Anunoby is 13-of-59 from deep -- about 22 percent -- over his past two months. He has started pump-faking his way out of open looks, and he doesn't have the off-the-bounce chops yet to restart the offense with a slicing drive against set defenses. Anunoby hesitating just stalls out possessions.

The Raptors cannot afford any slippage in 3-point shooting, or at the small forward spot -- their shakiest position even though DeMar DeRozan has sopped up minutes there in killer three-guard lineups. The Raptors have hit 35.7 percent from deep, just below the league average. Serge Ibaka checks in a hair below that mark, and DeRozan, even amid an unprecedented 3-point boom for him, is still at just 33 percent. The bench shooting is shaky beyond the revelatory Fred VanVleet and the audacious C.J. Kilometres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom